Are you considering taking your career to the next level? Ever wondered about becoming a trainer but you don't know where to start? Well, don't worry, we have created a list of steps for you to follow that will help you achieve your goal.
To be a great trainer, you not only have to show in-depth knowledge, perfect skills, and outstanding customer service but primarily a passion for teaching and sharing your expertise. If you think you have it all, then you are ready to take that next step to become a trainer.
We have a short checklist for you - see if you can tick all the boxes to take your career further.
- Master your classic and Russian volume lash skills up to perfect level - no stickies!! Excellent retention, precise application, perfect directions, thorough knowledge of how to style different types of eyes, fast speed, and happy customers. If you think you need to brush up on your skills then you can always take part in one of our mentoring sessions.
- Participate in live lash competitions; analysing your scores helps you to understand your level of experience and expertise.
- Start writing training manuals and prepare images for them.
- Do your research on what teaching qualifications, training course accreditation, insurance, and other legal requirements are required in your country.
As soon as teaching qualifications and legal work have been sorted and the manuals have been written, you are nearly ready to go!
5. The last step is to partner up with your favourite lash brand to buy products and kits for your training courses.
London Lash Pro, the biggest eyelash extension supplier in the UK, is now offering a 25% discount on all LLP products to all training academies that are looking for a professional lash brand and would like to cooperate.
If you think that you have all the requirements to be an amazing trainer, but you don't want to open your own academy and deal with all the paperwork, you can contact your favourite supplier and ask for the opportunity to become a brand trainer. This will save you the effort of writing the new manual and carrying out your research as the brand will provide you with everything you will need. Of course, that means that you will have to meet all the brand requirements, so before you commence, it's worth checking in with them.
Everything you need to know about how to become an LLP trainer you will find under the link.
As you can see, there are many options, with lots of pros and cons to consider. It's down to you to choose which works best for you and your future students, so good luck!!