How to Create A Kim K Lash Set: A Step by Step Guide by Anastasia Nikulina
Kim K lashes have stood the test of time since they rose to popularity back in 2018, here’s a step by step guide on how you can create the spiky lash sets of your clients' dreams by none other than Master Trainer Anastasia Nikulina!
- Apply the spikes* all over. (*Spikes are unopened fans of 3/4 lashes, or made as thin or as thick as you wish).
- Use lashes 1-2mm longer than the main length for the best results.
- Make sure to keep the lashes 90° to the eyelid.
- Complete a full volume set working with opposite layers. For the best look, we recommend 3D+.
- To achieve the broken top line effect, we need to do the oppositeof what we do to achieve a perfect topline. The bottom layer should be shorter, the middle should be longer and the top layer? Even longer than that!.
- On your mapping, the section of 12mm will be your top layer (not bottom) and this opposite rule applies throughout.
- We promise this will give you a nice soft blended line, as well as darker color on the roots. Almost like a smokey eye created just with lashes!
Go ahead and try out this technique – we’re sure your clients will love you for it. And better yet, make sure to tag us in your posts on social media, we can’t wait to see them!
For more tips and tricks follow us on Instagram: @london_lash_pro