- Empower women who have been affected by domestic abuse to live independent lives free from fear and abuse.
- Keep the voice of the survivor at the heart of everything we do.
- Meet the needs of women and children affected by domestic abuse.
- Provide services run by women that are based on listening to survivors and responding to what they define as their needs.
- Challenge and highlight the disadvantages which result from domestic abuse.
- Support and reflect the diversity and promote equality of opportunity.
- Promote cohesive inter-agency responses to domestic abuse and develop. partnerships to work towards a society in which domestic abuse is no longer tolerated.
If you have a charity or cause that is close to your heart or perhaps there is a loved one that you would like us to raise money for, please let us know. We are always looking for new charities to support, especially if a member of our London Lash Family has a connection to the cause.
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions or alternatively message us on Instagram: @London_lash_pro