Idris Elba, Liam Gallagher, Beyonce, Laura from Customer Service - all shining examples of how awesome being a Virgo really is. Virgos are known for being analytical and enjoy a touch of organisation, but they’re also passionate about their creativity! Virgo is an Earth sign, so now is a good time to think about how we can all slow down a little bit and get a bit more grounded.
The months are flying by, and we can’t really believe we’re already writing our monthly horoscopes AGAIN! Let’s see what’s in store for us all over the next few weeks, as we move into Virgo season.
- Thoughtful and analytical, you are thorough and leave no lash unloved right from the consultation up to your stellar aftercare advice! Clients always know they are in great hands with you - the expert of explanations! You’re sure to have some new clients in the coming weeks, now that we can reopen our doors for treatments, so it might be a good idea to consider stocking some aftercare advice sheets to cut down on the time you need to spend going over every step!
- You’re a natural peacekeeper, making you the master of communication, even with the most difficult clients! If someone comes to you with a problem, you solve it - no issues! Better yet, you can solve it whilst keeping both sides feeling like the winner! You may find that tensions begin to rise this month, Libra - take a deep breath, and do what you do best! If a client could do with a little bit of extra relaxation right now, consider a hydrating lip mask as part of the treatment.
- Your natural ambition and determination makes you the BEST lash tech in town! If you’re on the hunt for new clients this month, make sure you check out our recent blog post, full of tips and tricks to keep your old clients happy, and entice new clients in through your doors. After all, they should be coming to you, you’re the best, right?
- Your cool vibe makes all your clients want to be your bestie, who better than to have a chat to during your treatment?! We know as well as anyone how fun and therapeutic it can be to have a proper natter to your clients during treatment, especially when we haven’t seen each other for so long! But watch out for fluttery eyes - no-one wants a chemical burn!
- The award for BEST lash trolley set-up goes to you, hands down! Speaking of, have you seen our newest addition? The organiser is an easy peasy way to show your clients that you have a natural flare for organisation and tidiness, and when someone seems organised, we trust them more. Plus, having everything in the perfect place is just so satisfying, isn’t it?
- You’re a real sweetheart and you ALWAYS go the extra mile to make your clients feel amazing! Whether it’s a complimentary lip mask or just letting them chatter about their woes. Now is a good time to consider that, though you love to make everyone feel like a literal rock star, you cannot spend hours and hours on every single set! Consider instead working more with the layers to achieve a fuller look in less time, and/or going for an easy fanning lash to create a big look in less time!
- Your warm and understanding nature keeps your clients coming back for your loving and open heart. They know they have a friend in you and that you’ll slay their lashes time after time, because you really listen to their needs! To make this easier on you, why not think about having some palettes to hand which are organised per client? Their lengths, their favourite curl, their ideal thickness?
- Your natural drive and competitive nature mean that you always strive for perfection - you take photos of your lash sets and then stare at them for so long they look less-than-perfect! How can you make your lash photos more interesting? What can set you apart from the rest? Well, why not try out our clip-on phone lens? It has two lenses which allow for cool, wide fish-eye type shots so you can show off your whooooole salon, and so that you can get super close up photos of your lash sets - show them all how perfect your fans are, and how excellent your attachment is! After all, you are the best of the best!
- You’re stubborn and you won’t give up until you’ve nailed that perfect fan! Rolling on the strip? Pinching? Wiggling? You’ve smashed all of them, or you will soon! Taureans are often thought of as brash and bold - hence the bull - but you are also methodical and thorough. One thing you never skip is your pretreatment - if you haven’t already, now might be just the right time to step up your game with some Booster - one extra little pretreatment step that will increase retention like crazy! That’s some big Taurus energy!
- Your natural curiosity makes you always want to learn something new! If you’re looking for a little more practice with these techniques, check out our online Russian Volume course - it’s never a bad thing to have more certificates on the wall and it might just show you a new technique you LOVE! If you’d rather brush up on your lash lift, brow lamination or tinting with henna skills, we’ve got you covered there too!
- Your fierce loyalty means that you will ALWAYS find a way to fit your regular clients in, even if you need to work late nights! Of course you’re busier than ever right now with everyone clamouring for lashes are 5 months of naked eyelids, so speeding up your treatment time is paramount - check out our YouTube video for tips on working with your clients’ layers - a full bottom layer will give a much fuller look when they open their eyes!
- You’re born to be a boss - if you haven’t yet opened your own salon, now is a good time to consider it! We have some tips to make decorating your space a fun experience in a previous blog post- get your inspo here! If you already have a saln - good on you, babe! Could it do with a little update? Maybe a lash mirror here, a poster or two there… Whatever you need to brighten up your space, we have you covered. Now is a scary time to be starting anything new, but if anyone can handle it, it’s you!
Comments will be approved before showing up.