IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Buy it with
STEP 4: Pre-treatment Lash Primer 15ml
Buy it with
Failure to perform the correct pre-treatment procedure will lead to poor retention and unhappy customers - EVERY technician’s worst nightmare!
Our Pre-Treatment Lash Primer moisturises natural lashes to allow the glue to perfectly bond to a natural lash. As a result, by using Lash Primer you can increase your retention.
Our eyelash extension primer is the same great formula you all know and LOVE but it's available in BRAND NEW elegant, sleek, but most importantly recyclable glass packaging! Each bottle has a built in pipette for a mess-free and accurate application.
PRE-TREATMENT LASH PRIMER:
- Restores the moisture of natural lashes after using Cleanser
- Improves bonding between the natural lash and the adhesive
- Speeds up the drying time of the glue
- Easy to use pipette for a mess-free application
- Available in Coconut scent and Unscented
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Paraben, Gluten, Collagen and Guanine Free
- Recyclable glass 15ml bottle
How to use
- Use London Lash Primer AFTER using London Lash Cleanser.
- Using the pipette, apply a small drop of primer onto a microfibre brush.
- Using a microfibre brush, apply the product evenly to natural lashes, focusing on the base of the natural lash - ‘glue zone’. Repeat throughout the lash line on both eyes.
- Please make sure your clients keep their eyes closed tightly throughout the entire application process.
REMEMBER! Ensure that you don’t have too much product on your microfibre brush. Wipe off the excess if necessary, before applying the primer. Over saturation of the primer can cause the product to run into the client's eyes! You can also use a wooden spatula, to help you control the application process, watch our tutorialhere!
Cruelty-free Gluten-free Vegan