Struggling with finding models to practice your new skills? Our practice eyelashes are a must-have for every lash artist!
- perfect for beginners to practice isolation and lash extension placement after foundation eyelash extension training
- super helpful when practicing before your foundation exam and becoming a lash artist (officially!)
- can also be used by advanced technicians to practice application of volume fans
- easy to stick to a doll head or a makeup sponge
- different lengths of lashes, imitating the natural lashes
- perforation between each pair of strip lashes for an easy use
- 10 pairs per box
Please note that the adhesive is not included.
How to use:
Using your tweezers, gently unstick the strip of lashes from the box and place it evenly on a doll head or make up sponge.
Use Cleanser and Primer to prepare the practice lashes.
Take out strips of lashes from the box, stick them to your lash palette and prepare your jade stone by applying a lash glue sticker on top of it.
- Shake your glue by using a glue shaker, grab your favourite pair of tweezers from your tweezer case and you’re ready to begin your practice!