Our Rubber Base coat gives a perfectly smooth surface for gel polish application whilst providing flexibility to the nail itself. Designed to sculpt and strengthen uneven and brittle nails, whilst providing coating toughness, elasticity and maximum wear resistance. Miss Dolla Rubber Base is designed to give extra strength to flaky, brittle, thinor splitting nails.
- UV/LED curable
- Sculpts and smooths the nail surface
- Strengthens weak and brittle nails
- Maximum wear resistance
- Flexible to bend with the nail - no more chipped edges!
- Creates a strong adhesion with gel polish and natural nail
- Essential before the application of any gel nail polish
- Recommended to use with Miss Dolla pH Bond
- Easy removal with acetone
- Clear colour
- 8ml bottle
- **FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY**
How to use:
- Always wash and sanitise hands and nails before the treatment. Dust, dirt or oils can influence the retention.
- Prep the nail bed by pushing back the cuticles using an orange nail stick or cuticle pusher. Trim the cuticles with cuticle nippers/scissors if necessary.
- Shape the nails into the desired shape using a 180 grit nail file, then gently buff the nails using 220/240 grit nail file to remove any shine and smooth the surface.
- Brush all dust and residue off, then soak lint-free wipes with an alcohol based nail prep solution and wipe and rub each nail, carefully removing any leftovers.
Apply Miss Dolla PH Bond to adjust the PH of the nail plate to create the perfect base for a strong adhesion.
- Apply a thin layer of the Miss Dolla Rubber Base Coat, ensuring you seal the free edge of the nail.
- Cure the Miss Dolla Rubber Base Coat under a LED or UV lamp. Cure for 30 secs/1 min under LED light and 2 mins under UV light.
- Start the application of the chosen colour of Miss Dolla Gel Polish.
Rubber Base Coat Ingredients:
Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-13, Ethyl Methacrylate, Butyl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Microcrystalline Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate