IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Buy it with
STEP 3Write a review for this product
STEP 3: Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser 15 ml
🤑 Stock Up, Save Up to 45% 🤑Multi-buy lash discounts! 25% off when you buy 5 lash trays, 35% off 8 trays, 45% off 15 trays! 💸 Mix & Match Your Fave Lashes! *excluding premade fans & samples
TOO BUSY TO GET YOUR OWN LASHES DONE? 😩⏰Our BEST-SELLING Cluster Lashes are back for a limited time only! Get custom lash looks in less than TWO minutes! SHOP HERE
Buy it with
Failure to perform the correct pre-treatment procedure will lead to poor retention and unhappy customers - EVERY technician’s worst nightmare!
Our Pre-Treatment Lash Cleanser removes oils, proteins and traces of makeup from natural lashes to allow the glue to perfectly bond to a natural lash. As a result, by using Lash Cleanser you can increase your retention.
Our eyelash extension cleanser is the same great formula you all know and LOVE but it's available in BRAND NEW elegant, sleek, but most importantly recyclable glass packaging! Each bottle has a built in pipette for a mess-free and accurate application.
- The most essential product in your pre-treatment range.
- Cleanses natural lashes, removing oils, proteins and traces of make-up ensuring excellent retention
- Use BEFORE Primer and AFTER lash shampoo for best results
- “Dropper/pipette” helps to control the amount of product used
- Available in 3 scents: Cherry, Coconut, Unscented
- Stylish and recyclable glass packaging
- 15ml bottle
How to use
- Either apply a drop of the eyelash cleanser directly to the micro brush OR add a drop of lash cleanser onto a glue stone and dip microfibre brush into it. Wipe off any excess product as necessary.
- With the help of a second microfibre brush, “sandwich” the natural lashes between the two brushes and gently wipe the natural lashes from root to tip, paying close attention to the roots. Repeat throughout the lash line on both eyes.
- Do not apply cleanser on the skin.
- For best results, prime the lashes after using the lash cleanser to balance the moisture and help your lash glue to work faster.
REMEMBER! Ensure that you don’t have too much product on your microfibre brush. Wipe off the excess if necessary, before applying the cleanser. Over saturation of the cleanser can cause the product to run into the client’s eyes or irritate the skin! You can also use a wooden spatula, to help you control the application process, watch our tutorial here!