Have you mastered the classic techniques and want to be on the leading edge of artistry? Russian Volume is a revolutionary technique where you will learn how to safely and beautifully apply multiple super-fine lashes to one single eyelash creating a look which is incredibly full and soft. Distance yourself from the competition and offer a superior service that many other lash artists cannot replicate.
To be the best, you need to learn from the best. Our trainers at London Lash Pro are among the most reputable and experienced technicians in the industry. With years of experience and having completed a huge number of courses themselves they can now teach and provide thorough knowledge and help you develop all the best practical skills.
As experts in their field, our trainers are the ideal mentors. Their techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared to advance their career in eyelash extensions.
After finishing the course you will receive a Beauty Guild accredited certificate.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
Length of the course is one day - 10am to 7pm
A deposit payment of £200 can be paid at the time of booking, with the remaining payment being made 3 days prior to your course.
The full price of the Group course is £545 (includes VAT, London Lash Volume Kit, Certificate and lunch). 6 people in a group.
Full price of the VIP Course is £799 (Includes VAT, Volume Kit, Certificate, manual and lunch are included). VIP Courses are available for booking up to 14 days before the course.
VOLUME KIT (Incuded with the price of the course RRP £165.00!)
- 1x Pair of London Lash volume tweezers
- 4x Russian Volume eyelash extensions trays
- 1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
- 1x Lash Palette
- 1x Training manual
- 1x LLP Notepad
- 1x Lash mapping pen
CONTENT OF THE COURSE
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing? What could affect the speed and the quality of your work
- Everything about the glue. The reasons why lashes are not lasting. How to choose the right glue?
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have a better retention
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you to easily choose the right style for each client to suite her eyes and enhance her best features.
- Getting a perfect top line
- Direction of the lashes
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6D
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- How to correctly apply volume fan on the natural lash
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions, infill prices
- How to take beautiful pictures of your works. Promote your business...
After completing the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- London Lash Accredited Certificate
- Beauty Guild 15 CPD points.
- 20% DISCOUNT to buy any London Lash products online which is valid for 1 week after the training (terms and conditions apply).
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
- Lifetime support from the LLP team
If you unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your course without giving 14 days prior notice we will unfortunately be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
A deposit payment of £200 or the full payment of £545 is required at the time of booking. Please note - the remaining payment for your course should be paid 3 days prior to your course. We will send you a link to the payment page via email so that this can be made safely and securely. London Lash are unable to take payments in the academy.
PLEASE NOTE: Group courses are taught in English, if you feel that you may not be able to understand all of the content, please book a VIP course and bring a translator.
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least 3 months' experience to attend a course. You will need to send us a clear photo or scanned copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least 3 months prior to the beginning of your course. Please be aware that this is a legal requirement, and we unfortunately cannot issue a certificate in Russian Volume extensions until your first certificate is at least 3 months old. If you are certified but do not have a copy of your certificate, we can offer a London Lash exam for an extra fee, which will be dated from the date of the exam. 3 months after this, we will be able to issue your Russian Volume certificate.
Please send a scanned copy of your lash certificate to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on. Your model should arrive at 3:15pm, ready to start treatment at 3:30pm. Your model will be needed until around 7pm.
***Please note that models should be aged 16 or over for health and safety, and insurance purposes***
NB! If you are coming from abroad, London Lash is able to arrange you a model for an additional fee of £60. Please give at least 7 days' notice for this to be arranged.
A complimentary lunch (sandwiches, snacks, fruit, tea, coffee etc.) is provided on the day of your course. If you are vegetarian, vegan, or have any food allergy or specific dietary requirements please let us know so that we can
SE16 7FA, London
PLEASE BE AWARE that completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the day. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further practice you will be asked to complete case studies on live models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance we will send your certificate to you by post.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us:
t: +44 7495 456276
whatsApp: +44 7495 456276