For available dates please see the dates available on our VIP courses page
Are you at the level of success you dream of? Get priceless advice from a London Lash Master Lash Trainer!
London Lash is now offering mentoring sessions with our Master Lash Trainers. Our mentoring sessions are created for those who want to increase personal productivity and enhance personal effectiveness and the ability to work smarter and not harder. Our Trainers will help you to learn, refresh and develop specific skills and knowledge. We will help you to strengthen a weak side of your work.
In London Lash we provide two types of mentoring sessions:
Individual / One to One ( 3 hours - £345.00 incl. VAT and certificate; 5 hours -£525 incl. VAT and certificate)
Two-students / Two to One ( 3 hours - £600 incl. VAT and certificates; 5 hours - £800 incl. VAT and certificate)
Our mentoring sessions are designed to:
- refresh your knowledge;
- improve your skills;
- expand your theoretical and practical understanding;
- get guidance;
- enhance confidence;
Please note that our trainers need a list of topics that you would like to cover during your mentoring session in order to customise the workshop for your needs. Please submit your topics not later than 1 week before your mentoring session.
The outcome for you will be absolute clarity around your strategy and direction going forwards.
Working hard and being talented is a given gift, however many have talent and work hard but still missing something to succeed. Our Master Lash Trainers are here to help you to reach your goals and give you guidance to the right direction.
It is a great opportunity to be taught by the best experts of the industry. Find out all the tips and tricks! Book now!
A deposit payment of £200 has to be paid upfront, with the remaining payment being made 14 days prior to your course. We will send you a link to the payment page so that this can be made safely and securely. You can also pay full price at a time of the booking. London Lash are unable to take payments in the academy.
COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require full payment to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course taking place.
- Due to courses being booked in advance, when students cancel their place at short notice it can be difficult to fill the space again.
- We do understand that something can come up and you may need to cancel or reschedule your course, however we do require as much notice as possible.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of your course is free if done at least 14 days prior to the course taking place.
- If you wish to cancel your place on the course after 14 days but before 5 days, we would be unable to reimburse the deposit amount paid for the course but we will reimburse the remaining balance.
- Cancelling within 5 days of your course taking place the full amount paid would be non refundable.