Why choose this course compared to others:
To be the best, you need to learn from the best.
LONDON LASH is not only one of the finest lash training academies in the industry, but also one of the most reputable lash studios in Central London. Having performed over 10,000 sets of eyelashes ranging from 2D to 6D in volume, the London Lash team is well experienced and at the forefront of all the latest techniques in eyelash care.
Classes are kept small (a maximum of 6 students), which means you get invaluable one to one time with your tutor. Our techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared for a career in eyelash extensions.
Unlike other training courses, London Lash courses are driven to only produce the most highly skilled technicians. Learning doesn’t finish at the end of the course - to receive full accreditation from the Beauty Guild, students are expected to create a portfolio of practical work after completion of the course. They will also need to come back for a practical exam and theory test. This method ensures that technicians receive the support that they need as they begin to build their skills after completing the course. It takes time for a technician to become a master in their craft, so London Lash courses have been created for those who are committed and driven to succeed.
After completing the training you will receive:
- London Lash Accredited Certificate*
- Beauty Guild 14 CPD points.
- 15% DISCOUNT to buy any London Lash products online which is valid for 1 week after the training.
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
- Lifetime support from the LLP team
* Please note that certificates are awarded upon the successful completion of your case studies and exam
Contents of the Course:
- Introduction to the different tools used and proper handling
- Introduction to different eyelash products
- Proper use of glue (to avoid allergic reactions)
- Introduction to different eyelashes (curves, thicknesses and length)
- Patch tests and client consultation
- Workstation preparation
- Working with different eye shapes and bone structure
- Client consultation
- Selecting the right type of lash set and size
3. Application Techniques
- Understanding and handling different lashes
- Attaching lashes. Lashing Gold Rules (competition criteria)
- Removing eyelashes
- Eyelash Care
4. Marketing and Business Tools
- How to take professional photos of eyelashes
- Building a professional portfolio
- Marketing your business
How long is the Course
The course runs from 10am until 7pm and is broken up into sections - you begin the day by covering all of the theory behind lashing. This is followed by application and practice. We then break for a 1 hour lunch, before moving on to practicing on a live model. We finishing with marketing and building your business, so that by the time you leave the academy, you have a wealth of lashing knowledge, photos to begin your portfolio and the tools and expertise to begin your lash business!
London Lash Foundation Kit
The Foundation kit is included with the course, as are the London Lash course manuals. The kit contains everything necessary to kit start your new career in lashes!
London Lash Foundation Kit (Included with the price of the course RRP £181.00!)
1x Tweezer Curved
1x Tweezer Straight
2x Mixed Eyelash Trays (16 lines each)
1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
1x Jade Stone / Crystal Stone
1x Lash Palette
40x London Lash Small Stickers for Glue Stone
1x 3m Micropore Tape
10x Sets of Anti – Wrinkle Collagen Eyepatches
100x Micro Fibre Brushes
1x Protein Removing Pads - 75pcs
1x Cream Remover
10x Disposable Face Masks
10 x Disposable Mascara Wands
10 x Aftercare leaflets
1 x London Lash Pro Notebook
1 x Lash Mapping Pen
You will need to bring a live model to practice on between 15:30pm to 19:00pm. If you are unable to bring a model, London Lash can help you, but please be aware that this will incur an additional fee of £60. We should be made aware that you will need this at least 7 days prior to your course.
Payment can be made in two ways. Firstly, a deposit fee of £200 is paid at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of £275 being paid 14 days prior to the course taking place. Alternatively, the full balance of £475 can be made at the time of booking. All bookings and payments should be made online. Prices are inclusive of VAT, your training manual, exam and certificate and the LLP Kit, as well as a complimentary lunch. (Dietary requirements are taken into account where possible)
PLEASE NOTE: Group courses are taught in English. If you feel that you may not be able to understand all of the content, please book a VIP course and bring a translator with you.
Bolton Training Academy Address:
Atria Business Centre
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us:
COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require full payment to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course -taking place.
- We do operate and have in place a course cancellation policy.
- Due to courses being booked in advance, when students cancel their place at short notice it can be difficult to fill the space again.
- We do understand that something can come up and you may need to cancel or reschedule your course, however we do require as much notice as possible.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of your course is free if done at least 14 days prior to the course taking place.
- If you wish to cancel your place on the course after 14 days but before 5 days, we would be unable to reimburse the deposit amount paid for the course but we will reimburse the remaining balance.
- Cancelling within 5 days of your course taking place the full amount paid would be non-refundable.