You will need to bring a live model to practice on between 16:00pm to 19:00pm. If you are unable to bring a model, London Lash can help you, but please be aware that this will incur an additional fee of £60. We should be made aware that you will need this at least 7 days prior to your course.
Payment can be made in two ways. Firstly, a deposit fee of £200 is paid at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of £345 being paid 14 days prior to the course taking place. Alternatively, the full balance of £545 can be made at the time of booking. All bookings and payments should be made online. Prices are inclusive of VAT, your training manual, exam and certificate and the LLP Kit, as well as a complimentary lunch. (Dietary requirements are taken into account where possible)
PLEASE NOTE: Group courses are taught in English, if you feel that you may not be able to understand all of the content, please book a VIP course and bring a translator. The price for VIP Lash Filler is £799. For dates and booking, please contact email@example.com.
Bolton Training Academy Address:
Atria Business Centre
If you have any questions feel free to contact us:
t: +447495 456276
whatsApp: +447495 456276
COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require full payment to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course taking place.
- Due to courses being booked in advance, when students cancel their place at short notice it can be difficult to fill the space again.
- We do understand that something can come up and you may need to cancel or reschedule your course, however we do require as much notice as possible.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of your course is free if done at least 14 days prior to the course taking place.
- If you wish to cancel your place on the course after 14 days but before 5 days, we would be unable to reimburse the deposit amount paid for the course but we will reimburse the remaining balance.
- Cancelling within 5 days of your course taking place the full amount paid would be non refundable.