STRAIGHT ISOLATING TWEEZERS JUST NOT YOUR THING?We get it! Every lash technician has their own preference. Especially when it comes to tweezers! They are practically a lash tech's third hand after all!
Our angled eyelash tweezers are the must have tool for any lash artist! These tweezers have an extremely precise thin tip which makes them great for isolation or picking single eyelash extensions.
The lightweight metal is easy to handle and helps to avoid muscle pain and hand strain.
Made of stainless steel, these tweezers can be disinfected using a tool disinfectant or sterilised in autoclave without damaging the grip.
- Slightly angled front part of the tweezers makes the isolation much easier than with a classic straight tweezers
- Length 13cm
- Grabbing point: 7mm
- Weight: 17 gram
- Autoclave and barbicide resistant
- Material: durable SUS 420 J1 stainless steel
- Available in different colours: Gold, Black and Silver
Angled Isolation Tweezers are perfect for:
- isolating natural lashes, even tiny baby lashes
- picking up every thickness and length of classic eyelash extensions
- separating any stickies
How to Use:
- Disinfect or sterilise after each use.
- Carefully use to isolate natural lashes close to the lash line.
- Avoid putting pressure on the tips while isolating - the tip of the tweezer is sharp.
Store in London Lash Magnetic Tweezer Case or in the tweezer holder on Acrylic Organiser while not in use.
For more tips and tricks on how to prevent stickies, click here.