Christmas 🎄 and NYE 🎊 Delivery cut-offs:
Please note, during the festive period it is possible to experience delivery delays. So always ensure your orders are placed well in advance and allow extra time for deliveries to be made.
Pre-Christmas cut-off for standard delivery (Evri and Yodel) is 3pm on Tuesday 19th December
Pre-Christmas cut-off for DPD Next Day delivery is 3pm on Thursday 21st December
Pre-Christmas cut-off for DPD Saturday delivery is 3pm on Friday 22nd December
Our UK warehouse (shipping to UK, AUS & Rest of World) will be closed on the 25th and 26th December, as well as the 1st January. Any order placed after 3pm on the 22nd December will be dispatched on the 27th at the earliest.
Please also note that January 1st 2024 is a bank holiday in the UK, so no deliveries will be made on this day. Please allow an extra working day for any deliveries moving during this period.
All delivery timelines are estimates not guarantees. Please always ensure to allow extra time for your orders to arrive.
General Delivery Information
🇬🇧 All UK orders, with express delivery services, placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day.
Orders with standard delivery will be dispatched within 1-2 days.
England, Scotland and Wales
- Evri Standard Shipping (2-3 working days): £2.95
- Yodel Next Working Day Shipping (1-2 days): £3.95
- DPD Next Working Day Shipping (Mon-Fri when ordered before 3pm): £4.95
- DPD Saturday Delivery* £7.95
*(all orders placed during the week with a Saturday Delivery service will be held until the last working day of the week i.e Friday, to be delivered on the next Saturday. This is not a same-day service.)
Evri and Yodel deliveries will be made between 7am and 9pm
DPD deliveries will be made between 9am and 5pm (business) or 7am and 9pm (residential)
Please note, DPD is a next working day service. Place your order before 3pm for your order to be dispatched same day and delivered on the next working day (Monday-Friday).
Standard Shipping (2-3 working days): £6.95
Free Shipping (2-3 working days) on orders over £150
Please visit our US website
Please visit our CA website
Please visit our French website
Please visit our German website
Rest of EU
Please visit our EU website
Please visit our BE website
🌏 All International orders placed before 2pm BST Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day
Standard (3-8 working day) shipping options are available for the following countries: Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, UAE
Express (1-3 working days): £15.95
Standard (3-8 working days) £9.95
Spend £150+ for FREE express shipping!
All other ROW Countries 🌎✈️
Express DHL (3-6 working days): £16 or free over £150 (relative to local currency)
Any applicable Import Duties and Taxes will be calculated at checkout for the following shipping destinations:
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Hong Kong
If you reside in a different region, import duties and taxes may be payable upon or prior to delivery of goods.
These duties & taxes are beyond our control as they are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country/location and depend on a number of factors, such as:
- Country/location of origin of the purchased product
- Local VAT rates
- Local import taxes
It will be your responsibility to pay these charges if and when asked to by your local authorities.
Delivery to Ukraine, Russia and Belarus has been temporarily suspended until further notice, due to the unfolding events in the area. We are closely monitoring the situation and will do all we can to resume delivery into the country as soon as possible.
Due to difficulties with customs, we have had to cease shipping to Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, China and The Crimea / Sevastopol region. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All orders made within UK Bank Holiday periods will be dispatched the following working day.
- We are unable to ship orders to PO boxes or Armed Forces addresses.
- Duties and taxes are levied by Customs in the destination country and the receiver is responsible for paying them.
- International customs offices will claim tax on parcels imported from the UK, which the recipient is responsible for paying. In most countries, we are able to add these charges to your order, but in some rare cases charges will be applied as your package arrives in customs, therefore London Lash are unable to advise what the fee may be.
- If the recipient refuses the delivery, the refund for the order will be processed after the parcel will return to the sender. Delivery fees are not refundable in this case.
Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for any delivery queries for for more information