Yellow Weather Warnings UK 🌨
The Met Office issued yellow weather warnings across the UK today (09/03/2023) for the next five days.
This will mean a heightened risk of localised delays due to restricted access and icy road conditions in the areas below:
- North East England
- Northern and Eastern Scotland
- Northern Ireland
- Central belt of Wales
- Midlands towards areas South of London
Please expect general delays with all postal services in the UK as all local couriers prepare for icy road conditions and restricted access to certain postcodes.
General Delivery Information:
🇬🇧 All UK orders, with express delivery services, placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day.
Orders with standard delivery will be dispatched within 1-2 days.
- Evri Standard Shipping (2-3 working days): £2.95
- Yodel Next Working Day Shipping (1-2 days): £3.95
- DPD Next Working Day Shipping (Mon-Fri when ordered before 3pm): £4.95
Evri and Yodel deliveries will be made between 7am and 9pm
DPD deliveries will be made between 9am and 5pm (business) or 7am and 9pm (residential)
Please note, DPD is a next working day service. Place your order before 3pm for your order to be dispatched same day and delivered on the next working day (Monday-Friday).
Standard Shipping (2-3 working days): £6.95
Free Shipping (2-3 working days) on orders over £150
Please visit our US website
Please visit our CA website
Please visit our French website
Please visit our German website
Rest of EU
Please visit our EU website
Please visit our BE website
🌏 All International orders placed before 2pm BST Mon-Fri will be dispatched the same day
Express (1-2 working days): £16 (free if over £150)
Express (1-2 working days): Fr. 19 (free if over Fr. 176)
Express (2-3 working days): £16 (free if over £150)
Express (2-3 working days): 68 NIS (free if over 632 NIS)
Express (1-2 working days): 2700 JPY (free if over 26000 JPY)
Express (2-3 working days): $32 NZ (free if over $293 NZ)
Express DHL (3-6 working days): £16 or free over £150 (relative to local currency)
Any applicable Import Duties and Taxes will be calculated at checkout for the following shipping destinations:
- New Zealand
- South Korea
If you reside in a different region, import duties and taxes may be payable upon or prior to delivery of goods.
These duties & taxes are beyond our control as they are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country/location and depend on a number of factors, such as:
- Country/location of origin of the purchased product
- Local VAT rates
- Local import taxes
It will be your responsibility to pay these charges if and when asked to by your local authorities.
Delivery to Ukraine, Russia and Belarus has been temporarily suspended until further notice, due to the unfolding events in the area. We are closely monitoring the situation and will do all we can to resume delivery into the country as soon as possible.
Due to difficulties with customs, we have had to cease shipping to Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, China and The Crimea / Sevastopol region. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All orders made within UK Bank Holiday periods will be dispatched the following working day.
- We are unable to ship orders to PO boxes or Armed Forces addresses.
- Duties and taxes are levied by Customs in the destination country and the receiver is responsible for paying them.
- International customs offices will claim tax on parcels imported from the UK, which the recipient is responsible for paying. In most countries, we are able to add these charges to your order, but in some rare cases charges will be applied as your package arrives in customs, therefore London Lash are unable to advise what the fee may be.
- If the recipient refuses the delivery, the refund for the order will be processed after the parcel will return to the sender. Delivery fees are not refundable in this case.
Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for any delivery queries for for more information