IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Brow Xenna® Ruler With A Stretched Thread
Ruler with a stretched thread is an ideal tool for creating eyebrow’s shape sketches. It helps to mark control points of the future eyebrow’s form and check the symmetry.
The Brow Xenna ruler is designed specially to fit the clients face, so it does not cause discomfort. The measurement scale helps the master to make a symmetrical sketch of the eyebrows, and the coloured thread stretched on the base of the instrument — to create clear and even lines.
The ruler is made of durable material and does not deform when the thread is stretched.
Instructions for use:
- Disinfect a thread before the procedure or use a special thread for eyebrow threading.
- Fix one end of the thread into the slot of the ruler. Stretch the thread and fix it in the second slot. Check that the thread does not sag.
- Colour the thread using a pencil for eyebrows.
- Mark the control points of the future shape of the eyebrows and connect them. To make the line even, put the ruler perpendicular to the face — so that the thread touches the area between the two control points.
- Gently press on the thread and draw a line.
- After the markup is complete, remove the thread from the ruler.
REMEMBER! A new thread should be used for each customer.
Please note that thread is not included.
London Lash are proud winners of the Queen's Award 2020