Buy it with
Classic Chelsea Lashes 0.18
Buy it with
0.18 Classic Chelsea eyelash extensions are super soft lashes with a semi-matte finish,suitable for aclassic set that gives a bolder effect. Chelsea lashes are available in a wide range of lengths and curls so you can create personalised looks for each of your clients!
0.18 Chelsea Lashes are available in bothsingle andmixed length trays, whichcontain our most popular lengths! Mixed length trays are ideal for mobile therapists and lash-preneurs who are just starting out or just want to try London Lash eyelashes. A couple of these trays will have you covered for a wide range of looks so you don't need to carry around lots of different packs or invest too much money. Single trays are perfect for busy lash technicians who go through certain lengths quickly, and want to make sure they have all lengths available at all times!Single trays are also a great investment, and work out cheaper in the long run once you know which lashes you use the most!
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Soft, semi-matt finish
- Perfect for a soft and natural classic set or making 2D fans
- Easy to fan
- Easy to pick from the strip
- Wide green 4mm strip
- Available in the following curls: J, B, L, C, CC & D
- Available in single and mixed length size trays
London Lash Pro handpicks premium quality material to produce the lashes you and your clients will LOVE! All London Lash lashes undergo strict quality control, making them heat and water resistant. Using the best quality eyelash extensions is the key to becoming a successful eyelash artist.
How to use
- Cleanse natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Apply eyepatches to secure the bottom lashes, fix with tape if necessary.
- For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
- Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser, followed by Primer and Booster.
- Take out strips of lashes from the box, stick them to your lash palette and prepare your jade stone by applying a lash glue sticker on top of it.
- Shake your glue by using a glue shaker, grab your favourite pair of tweezers from your tweezer case and you’re ready to begin a beautiful set of lashes!