IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Buy it with
Dynarex Paper Surgical Tape, pack of 2
Buy it with
What kind of tape do you use for eyelash extensions? How do you keep bottom lashes down?
The easiest way to protect bottom lashes is with eyepatches. HOWEVER! How many times have you found those tiny baby lashes sneaking out from under the eyepatch and getting stuck to your extensions? We know this is every lash tech’s nightmare, so using a small piece of tape to secure those tiny lashes will come in very handy!
- paper type finish which prevents your mapping from smudging
- perfect for holding the eyepatches down or lifting the skin in the corners
- smooth coated edges
- can be used with any eyepatches
- size: 1.25cm x 2.5m (2 rolls per pack)
How to use
How to use:
- Cleanse the natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Place chosen eyepatches over the bottom lashes, around 1mm away from the waterline.
- To cut the perfect amount and straight strip of tape use our tape cutter or scissors for thin strips.
- Once the eyes are closed, gently pull the eyelid up and place a piece of tape over the eyepatch to secure it in place. Place the tape slightly closer to the waterline to ensure no baby lashes will be able to escape!
- Repeat on the other eye.
- Pull the eyelids gently upwards to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable - a lash mirror can help with this.
- Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser, and follow with Primer.
- When you finish using the tape, ensure that it is stored in the tape cutteror a closed box to keep it clean and fresh.