Buy it with
Easy Fanning Mega Volume Lashes 0.05
Buy it with
We ALL love a wispy lash look, right? Absolutely! Over the last few years - thanks to the likes of Kim K, Kylie Jenner and lash techs everywhere, wispy lash looks have DOMINATED our social feeds! Well, you’ll be pleased to know that now you can create that highly sought-after wispy lash look EASILY!
London Lash’s Easy Fanning Lashes in 0.05 are super soft and lightweight, making them perfect for creating the coveted wispy Kimmy K lash look AND dramatic volume sets!
The finer diameter of the easy fan lashes allows for larger and fluffier fan creation resulting in that perfect instagrammable dramatic Russian volume lash look your clients demand WITHOUT damaging the natural lash!
The multilayered strips of our Best Selling easy fanning lashes allow you to grab fans directly from the strip resulting in quicker fan creation and shorter treatment time - a dream for EVERY lash artist and their clients!
P.S - we just wanted to let you know that you DO NOT need to use Booster with these lashes! They won’t close due to their shape, and Booster will actually make them HARDER to fan as it will affect the glue on the bases.
- Available in C, CC & D
- 11 lines in each box
- Available in lengths 7-14 mm, in single length and mixed length trays
- Made from synthetic fibre
Each strip has 3 lengths on it in multiple layers, which is how the fans are able to spring open so easily! If you order a single length box, don’t be surprised to see 3 lengths listed by the side of the strip (for example 7,8,9)
On average, 1 box of mixed-length easy fanning lashes which contains 11 strips would last you for 4-6 clients depending on the lash lengths used for the set and the amount of client’s natural lashes
How to use
Simply grab the lashes with your tweezers and they will spring open into fans. (with 0.05, you can safely make fans up to 12D on the vast majority of your clients). If you want slightly wider fans, simply place the fan down on the strip and manipulate them with your tweezers until they look how you’d like them to!
With Easy Fanning lashes, we recommend thinner tipped tweezers, such as Fine Tipped Volume or even Multifunctional.
- Cleanse natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Apply eyepatches to secure the bottom lashes, fix with tape if necessary.
- For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
- Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser, followed by Primer and Booster.
- Take out strips of lashes from the box, stick them to your lash palette and prepare your jade stone by applying a lash glue sticker on top of it.
- Shake your glue by using a glue shaker, grab your favourite pair of tweezers from your tweezer case and you’re ready to begin a beautiful set of lashes!