Buy it with
CAMELLIA - EASY FANNING MEGA VOLUME LASHES 0.03 MIX TRAY
Buy it with
Textured Lash Looks have never been as easy as this!
Our BRAND NEW Camellia easy fanning lashes have a semi-matte finish and feature a mixture of two lengths on every strip which results in a stunning Kim K wispy lash look effortlessly! The two lengths have a difference of 2mm, for example 8 & 10mm on one strip - this means that you can create a beautiful dense lash set with a light and wispy top line.
So How Do They Work?
Easy Fanning Lashes have two layers of lashes on each strip, meaning that when you grip them with your tweezers, they spring open into pretty wispy fans! With 0.03 lashes you can create mega volume fans up to 25D. By nature, easy fanning lashes will create quite narrow fans - to make your fans wider, simply manipulate them with your tweezers until they are as wide as you’d like them.
London Lash’s Easy Fanning Lashes in 0.03 are super soft and lightweight, making them perfect for creating the coveted wispy Kim K lash look AND glamorous mega volume sets!
The finer diameter of the easy fan lashes allows for larger and fluffier fan creation resulting in that perfect instagrammable dramatic Russian volume lash look your clients demand WITHOUT damaging the natural lash!
The multilayered strips of our Camellia easy fanning lashes allow you to grab fans directly from the strip resulting in quicker fan creation and shorter treatment time - a dream for EVERY lash artist and their clients!
P.S - we just wanted to let you know that you DO NOT need to use Booster with these lashes! They won’t close due to their shape, and Booster will actually make them HARDER to fan as it will affect the glue on the bases.
- Available in C, CC & D
- 11 lines in each box
- Semi-matte fibre
- Available in lengths 7-15 mm, in single length and mixed length trays
- Made from synthetic fibre
- 2 layers of lashes on one strip: two lengths with 2mm difference (for example 9/11mm, 10/12mm etc)
- Thanks to two layers only, there is less glue on the strip = thinner bases compared to London Lash's original easy fanning lashes
- Wispier effect, due to only 2 lengths
- Speeds up working time - no need to fan, just grab and pull
- Available in Mixed length trays, 0.03 / 0.05 / 0.07, C / CC / D, 7-15mm
Each strip has 2 lengths on it in 2 layers, which is how the fans are able to spring open so easily! If you order a single length box, don’t be surprised to see 2 lengths listed by the side of the strip (for example 7,9)
On average, 1 box of mixed length easy fanning lashes will last you for 4-6 clients depending on the lash lengths used for the set and the amount of client’s natural lashes.
How to use
Simply grab the lashes with your tweezers and they will spring open into fans. (with 0.03, you can safely make fans up to 25D on the vast majority of your clients). If you want slightly wider fans, simply place the fan down on the strip and manipulate them with your tweezers until they look how you’d like them to!
When it comes to mapping, the best thing to do is to pick the shortest length and map from there so you know you’re not overloading the lashes where length is concerned.
With Easy Fanning lashes, we recommend thinner tipped tweezers, such asFine Tipped Volume or evenMultifunctional.
- Cleanse natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Apply eyepatches to secure the bottom lashes, fix with tape if necessary.
- For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
- Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser, followed by Primer and Booster.
- Take out strips of lashes from the box, stick them to your lash palette and prepare your jade stone by applying a lash glue sticker on top of it.
- Shake your glue by using a glue shaker, grab your favourite pair of tweezers from your tweezer case and you’re ready to begin a beautiful set of lashes!