Buy it with
Eye Patches / Eye pads - SAMPLES
Buy it with
Confused by a wide range of eyepatches available on the market? Don't know which ones to choose and why? We prepared each type of London Lash eye patches in a sample size to make your choice much easier.
Try each of them and make a decision on which ones are your favourites!
✓ an ergonomic shape which fits most of the eye shapes
✓ very easy to place, even for beginner lash technicians
✓ thin gel strip - allows the customer’s eyes to be completely closed, which prevents potential chemical burn
✓ aloe vera extract - helps to rehydrate the skin, as well as adding brightness, elasticity and softness
TEFLON NON-STICK SURFACE EYEPATCHES:
✓ best selling eyepatches in London Lash collection
✓ special non-sticky top surface to prevent extensions sticking to patch when working with clients who have downward growing natural lashes
✓ small shape perfect for clients with a small or deep set of eyes
✓ the specially created gel that keeps the eyepatches in place throughout the whole appointment which works great for clients with oily skin
- Nanohydrogel and Satin eyepatch sample contains 1 pair of eyepatches.
- Teflon and Maximum Comfort eyepatch sample contains 2 pairs of eyepatches.
How to use
- Clean natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Take one pouch with eyepatches out of the box, remove packaging and peel the film from the eyepatch.
- With your client’s eyes open, place the eyepatch over the bottom lashes.
- Once the eyes are closed, gently pull the outer part of the eyelid up to readjust the eyepatch.
- Repeat on the other eye.
- For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
- Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser.