Buy it with
Russian Volume Training Course - Manchester, Bolton
Have you mastered Classic Lash Extensions Techniques and want to be on the leading edge of lash artistry?
Russian Volume is a revolutionary training where you will learn how to safely and beautifully apply multiple super-fine lashes to one single eyelash creating a look which is incredibly full and soft.
Why Choose a London Lash Course?
To be the best, you need to learn from the best. London Lash trainers are not only the best trainers in the industry but also the most reputable and experienced technicians in the UK. Each of our trainers has performed over 10,000 sets of eyelashes ranging from classic lashes to mega volume and everything in between. Most of our teachers have participated in numerous lash competitions and have won many of them. Now, the majority of the London Lash training team are well-known judges of eyelash extensions championships and speakers at national and international lash conferences.
All of our training courses are fully insured and accredited by the Beauty Guild and Associated Beauty Therapists.
Our group Russian volume training courses take place in our stylish suite in Atria Business Centre, Bolton. Classes are kept very small (5 students maximum), which means you get plenty of invaluable one-to-one time with your trainer. London Lash teaching techniques are clear and concise, and each individual student will come away feeling confident and prepared for a career in eyelash extensions!
If you're not ready to pay for your course in full, you can use Klarna or Clearpay to pay for the course in instalments so as to not put any pressure on your financial situation! On completion of the training, you can start offering your clients Volume Eyelash Extensions treatments right away, earning your tuition money back in no time at all, by completing just 5 full sets!*
*considering a reasonable price of £70 for a full set of 4-5D volume lashes
Please note that there should be at least 3 months time gap between you getting qualified in Classic lashes and your Volume training. This is an official Beauty Guild requirement.
Here you can find our trainers' profiles and find out more about them!
Contents of the course
- The rules and characteristics of volume lashes
- Explanation of different types of volume sets and volume lashes: 2D-6D sets, mega volume, hybrid sets, speedy volume lashes, pre-made fans - outlining the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Choosing the right fan size and thickness of the lashes for volume fans
- Glue - how to use it correctly for best results
- Allergic reactions and chemical burns - how to prevent them and how to treat them if they happen
- Wedding and event lashes - how to minimise the risk of reactions etc.
- Troubleshooting the most common retention issues
- Stickies and why we should find and isolate them
- Lash styling for different eye shapes and bone structures
- Lash styling for different occasions and clients of different ages
- Directions of the lashes in the set, importance of correct directions
- Attachment of the lashes, correct dipping of the extension into the glue
- How to fill in volume extensions
- Pricing for eyelash extensions treatments - pricing for different types of volume lashes, infill prices, and how to increase your lash prices.
Practical part 1 - practice on the mannequin head/makeup sponges:
- Different Volume fanning techniques and how to achieve 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D and mega volume.
Practical part 2 - practice on the live model:
- Consultation and choice of the correct styling for model's eyes/face
- Application of the full set of volume lashes using your preferred technique
- Analysis of problems and mistakes in your eyelash application
- Tips and tricks to improve speed and efficiency of your application
- Demonstration of the different ways to check for stickies
- Tips for great lash photography
Atria Business Centre
The full address will be provided upon receipt of your application.
If you have any additional questions please contact our customer care team via email on email@example.com, or via Whatsapp +447940149313
Do I need to bring a model?
Ideally yes, it is far easier to work on a friend than a stranger! Please note that you will need to ask your model to arrive at 2.30pm.
If you cannot find a model, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks before the training and we will find a model for you. This service costs £80, as models are paid for their time.
Requirements for your model
Please make sure that your model had their lashes done in the past and didn't experience an allergic reaction or irritation. If they have never had the treatment done before, please book an appointment for a patch test at any local beauty salon which provides eyelash extensions treatments (the patch test needs to be done at least 24 hours prior to the course).
Alternatively, you can get in touch with our customer service and book an appointment for a patch test in our Academy. Please note we are normally open 9am till 5.30pm Monday-Friday.
If you successfully demonstrate the ability to perform the volume lash treatment using ANY preferred volume technique, you'll receive accredited London Lash volume certificate on the day of the training. If, for whatever reason, your trainer feels that you could benefit from additional practice, you will be free to practice at home and come back to us to demonstrate your new skill and receive your certificate.
How long is the Course?
The course starts at 9.30am and finishes at around 6pm. A lunch break is included in the running of the day.
Do I need to bring lunch/snacks?
You're more than welcome to, however lunch will be provided for you.
The provided lunch consists of cold sandwiches, snacks, fruit, tea and coffee.
After you have purchased your place on the course, you will receive an 'application' form via which you can let us know of any dietary requirements that you may have.
When completing the registration form, please remember to mention any particular food preferences and we will do our best to accommodate.
Do I need to buy a kit?
On the day of your training, all of the equipment and products you'll need on the day will be provided. We highly recommend that you purchase the kit too, as it is great value for money and will see you through your case studies and your first clients! The kits are available for purchase on the day of your training.
Volume eyelash extension starter kit includes:
1x Fine Tip Volume Tweezers
1x Isolation Tweezers
1x 0.05 Chelsea Lashes Mix Tray C-curl
1x 0.07 Mayfair Lashes Mix Tray C-curl
1x Lady Bond Glue
1x Large White Lash Palette
1x Nano-hydrogel Eyepatches (10 treatments)
1x London Lash Mapping Pen
1x Kit box
1x Reusable Paper bag
The price we offer to our students (£60) for this lash kit is more than 50% lower than the regular retail price of the listed products! Retail value of listed products is over £130!
Extra discounts for students
On the day of the training you'll be able to buy any London Lash products with a discount of 30%. You'll also receive a lifetime student discount code of 10% that you can use to buy most of the products on London Lash website.
We have a 7 day cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date up to 7 days before your course. If you need to cancel or reschedule your course with fewer days to your course date, London Lash cannot guarantee that we will be able to facilitate your request.