Buy it with
InLei® ONE - Silicone Lash Curlers Size M
Buy it with
How to achieve the perfect lash lift? With perfectly chosen silicone shields!
The InLei® ‘One’ Silicone Lash Curlers Size M are a part of the InLei® ‘Perfect Curl’ line. They are designed for those who offer many lash lifts and want to make sure they always have a few pairs of the same size on hand, so you’re ready for any client! Thanks to the many tests, trials and various comparisons, InLei® has been able to develop a truly unique tool to meet every Lash Lifter’s needs. The shape of the shields completely envelops the customer's eye without any discomfort and promises outstanding results!
- ‘Perfect Curl’ line is suitable for a clients looking for a stronger look, more of a curl rather than a soft lift
- all InLei® silicone shields are entirely made in Italy: from the idea to the realisation of the design, from the creation of the mould to the use of high quality 100% Platinum silicone
- hypoallergenic, delicate and very soft
Are you looking to buy a specific range of the shields? Shop here.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT PERFORM THE TREATMENT ON YOURSELF. YOU MUST BE FULLY QUALIFIED IN LASH LIFT/LASH FILLER TREATMENT TO USE INLEI PRODUCTS.
- Contains six pairs of size M
- Reusable up to 15 times
- Created from 100% platinum silicone
- Safe to sterilise in autoclave
How to use
- Thoroughly cleanse the client's eyelashes area with InLei® Mousse.
- Ensure that lashes are well rinsed with InLei® Saline Solution.
- Apply eyepatches to secure bottom lashes.
- Place a selected size of the InLei® Silicone Shields on the clients eyelids securing it with InLei® Fixing Gel.
- Start aligning the lashes and continue with all steps of the treatment.
- To finish the treatment, dispense a few drops of Filler 3 and apply evenly to lashes, using it to remove any leftover tint and/or Fixing Gel and unstick the lashes from the silicone shields.
- Remove silicone shields from the eyelids, clean the eyelids and brush the lashes.
IMPORTANT: It is advisable to wash the silicone shields very well with detergent soap immediately after removing them from the eye, in order to keep them transparent for as long as possible. When they become very dark due to repeated use of dyes, they must be thrown away and replaced. Autoclaving can help lighten them.
To disinfect them correctly, it is recommended to use a special disinfectant liquid for professional tools such as InLei® F PLUS.