Buy it with
InLei® Michelangelo Professional Brush
Buy it with
HOW DO YOU APPLY TINT WITHOUT DYING YOUR CLIENT'S SKIN?
Un-precise, messy dye application? Lash lift or brow lamination not turning out as you want? Here is something you didn't consider...
Cotton tips DO NOT provide the precision and accuracy required when using products on and around the delicate eye area.
The oblique shape of the InLei® Michelangelo Brush allows for accurate and precise application of Lash Filler and Brow Bomber solutions or eyelash tint.
The result? Defined lashes and brows that keep your clients returning!The specific length of the bristles allow you to reach every hair of any length, perfectly wrapping the product around each and every hair - even those teeny tiny hairs!
The double-coloured synthetic bristles are designed to not absorb too much of the product in between the brush bristles, extending the life of the brush and saving the product.
Are you looking for a differently shaped brush? Look no further! Click here to discover a full range of InLei® Brushes or buy them in a set.
- Made in collaboration with a historic Italian brush manufacturer
- Oblique shape with extra fine bristles
- Brush Handle: Waterproof tumbled handle which does not absorb liquids, unlike the lacquered handles. Resistant to water and disinfection. Light and resistant. Nickel-plated brass with double choke;
- Brush Tip: fine, synthetic bristles. Wear resistant, balanced softness, elastic;
- Length of the brush: 18cm
- Length of the tip: 5-8mm
- Width of the tip: 6mm
- Safe to disinfect in the InLei® F Plus liquid.
ATTENTION! Double dipping spreads infection!Use with InLei® ONLY bowl for solutions or dyeing (3 PCS) for BEST industry practice.
How to use
How to clean and disinfect InLei® brushes:
- After using the brush, wash it under running water with a neutral soap, to remove the product residue.
- Soak the tip of the brush in InLei® F PLUS disinfectant liquid for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the brush with tap water and dry it well with a cloth or a paper towel.
- Leave to dry completely with bristles angled downwards to protect the glue inside the brush, and prolong the life of your brushes.