Buy it with
InLei® Vincent Professional Cat-tongue Brush
YOUR DISPOSABLE PLASTIC APPLICATORS ARE KILLING ANIMALS!
Every day 8,000,000 pieces of plastic find their way into our oceans killing over 1,000,000 animals a year.
The reusable InLei® Vincent Brush helps reduce your salon's plastic waste whilst its pioneering cat-tongue shape allows for precise application of products during lash and brow treatments.
The Vincent brush has been specifically designed so that its cat-tongue tip gives you precision and control in the application of InLei® Lash Filler and Brow Bomber solutions or eyelash tint!
TOP TIP! To be extra environmentally savvy purchase our InLei® ART COLLECTION Set of Professional Brushes
Are you looking for a differently shaped brush? Look no further! Click here to discover a full range of InLei® Brushes or buy them in a set.
- Made in collaboration with a historic Italian brush manufacturer
- Cat-tongue, rounded shape
- Brush Handle: made of birch wood with a double layer of silicone acrylic paint. Resistant to water and disinfection. Light and resistant. Nickel-plated brass with double choke;
- Brush Tip: fine, synthetic bristles. Wear resistant, balanced softness, elastic;
- Safe to disinfect in the InLei® F Plus liquid.
ATTENTION! Double dipping spreads infection!Use with InLei® ONLY bowl for solutions or dyeing (3 PCS) for BEST industry practice.
How to use
How to clean and disinfect InLei® brushes:
- After using the brush, wash it under running water with a neutral soap, to remove the product residue.
- Soak the tip of the brush in InLei® F PLUS disinfectant liquid for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the brush with tap water and dry it well with a cloth or a paper towel.
- Leave to dry completely with bristles angled downwards to protect the glue inside the brush, and prolong the life of your brushes.