Cover Base / Rubber Base 15ml - 03 Candy Floss
Our Coloured Cover Base / Rubber Base coats can be used in the same way as "builder gel in a bottle". The main difference between Coloured Rubber Base and Builder Gel is the fact that rubber base is more flexible / less hard than Builder Gel. This quality makes it a perfect product for any type of nail plate including softer, weaker nails - the gel can "bend" together with the natural nail, which stops it from lifting and chipping on the sides. However, with its flexible structure, you won't be able to build extensions with it. You can only use it as an overlay for natural nails (of any length).
IMPORTANT: Use this Coloured Cover/Rubber Base INSTEAD of gel nail polish. Please don't put Gel Polish over this rubber base as it might not last well. This rubber Base is meant to be used on its own, without colour over it.
Instruction to use:
1) Prepare the nail plate and cuticle. Use the same pre-treatment procedure as you'd do with the gel nails. No need to buff the nails before the application of the Cover Base/ Coloured Rubber Base.
2) Apply a very thin layer of the Coloured Cover/Rubber Base. Polymerise it in the LED/UV lamp.
3) Apply a thicker layer of the Coloured Cover/Rubber Base on the nail, and build the shape of the nail as desired by turning the client's hand upside down and using a small liner nail brush. Polymerise the nail in the LED/UV lamp. Move to the next nail. We recommend you use Cover Gel nail by nail as it will allow you to create the desired shape for each nail and then once the shape is built - polymerise it in the LED/UV lamp.
4) Apply a top coat. Polymerise it in the LED/UV lamp.
Our Rubber Base Coat is designed to sculpt and strengthen the nails, whilst providing coating toughness, elasticity and maximum wear resistance.
- UV/LED curable
- HEMA free
- Sculpts and smooths the nail surface
- Strengthens weak and brittle nails
- Maximum wear resistance
- Flexible to bend with the nail - no more chipped edges!
- Creates a strong adhesion with gel polish and natural nail
- Essential before the application of any gel nail polish
- Recommended to use with Miss Dolla pH Bond
- Easy removal with acetone
- Clear colour
- 15 ml bottle
- **FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY**
Rubber Base Coat Ingredients:
Acrylates Copolymer, Polysilicone-13, Ethyl Methacrylate, Butyl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Microcrystalline Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
How to use
How to use:
- Always wash and sanitise hands and nails before the treatment. Dust, dirt or oils can influence the retention.
- Prep the nail bed by pushing back the cuticles using an orange nail stick or cuticle pusher. Trim the cuticles with cuticle nippers/scissors if necessary.
- Shape the nails into the desired shape using a 180 grit nail file, then gently buff the nails using 220/240 grit nail file to remove any shine and smooth the surface.
- Brush all dust and residue off, then soak lint-free wipes with an alcohol based nail prep solution and wipe and rub each nail, carefully removing any leftovers.
- Apply Miss Dolla PH Bond to adjust the PH of the nail plate to create the perfect base for a strong adhesion.
- Apply a thin layer of the Miss Dolla Rubber Base Coat, ensuring you seal the free edge of the nail.
- Cure the Miss Dolla Rubber Base Coat under a LED or UV lamp. Cure for 30 secs/1 min under LED light and 2 mins under UV light.
- Start the application of the chosen colour of Miss Dolla Gel Polish.