IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
So Henna Golden Ratio Divider
Do you want to bring your brow architecture to the next level to offer a bespoke service to your clients? Would you like to show your students an advanced way of measuring and mapping eyebrows? You’ll need the So Henna Golden Ratio Divider!
- Golden Ratio Divider is a precise, advanced eyebrow measuring tool that uses a mathematical rule to allow perfect proportions every time, according to the golden number 1.618
- Allows you to perfectly measure each eyebrow, the distance between them, and their relationship to the rest of the face for perfect brow mapping
- Commonly used for henna brow treatment or microblading
Easy to use alongside So Henna White Paste and So Henna #1 Brush for perfect brow mapping
- High quality and very steady metal to stand the test of time
- Elegant, black colour design
- Easy to clean, durable material
- Length: 17cm
To shop the full So Henna product range, click here.
SO HENNA BROW EXPERT TIP:
The Golden Ratio also known as golden mean, golden section or golden/divine proportion, is a special (golden) number that is found by dividing a line into two parts, so that the longer part divided by the smaller part is also equal to the whole length divided by the longer part. This number is often symbolised using the PHI letter of the Greek alphabet.
London Lash are proud winners of the Queen's Award 2020