Buy it with
Violet/ Blue Faux Mink Coloured Lashes
Buy it with
8 strips each of peacock inspired deep blue lash extensions, and vibrant violet lashes!
Coloured eyelash extensions are a fun and easy way for your clients to express themselves through their lashes! Whether it’s a completely blue volume lash set, or a few pink spikes to jazz up a set of wet look lashes, you’re sure to find the colour that makes your client’s dreams come true!
Colour lashes are also the ultimate choice when it comes to fantasy lash sets, whether the category is woodland fairies or heaven and hell, we’ve got any colour option you can think of!
Each tray of coloured lash extensions has two complimentary colours inside, meaning that you get twice as much bang for your buck! Inside each tray of lashes, you’ll find one strip each of lengths from 8 - 14mm in each length, so you can work these lashes into any lash map either as spikes, wisps, segments or the whole set, if you find a client brave enough!
Available in 0.15 for your classic sets, and 0.07 to help you create sets up to 5D volume, so you can delight clients who are looking for colourful classic lash sets, fantasy volume sets or mix and match the two to create some stunning hybrid lashes!
- 8 strips of deep blue lashes in mixed lengths (8-14mm)
- 8 strips of violet lashes in mixed lengths (8-14mm)
- Available in 0.07 for volume up to 5D
- Available in 0.15 for classic lash sets
- Available in C, CC, and D curls
- Made from 100% synthetic, cruelty free fibre
How to use
- Cleanse natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Apply eyepatches to secure the bottom lashes, fix with tape if necessary.
- For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
- Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser, followed by Primer and Booster.
- Take out strips of lashes from the box, stick them to your lash palette and prepare your jade stone by applying a lash glue sticker on top of it.
- Shake your glue by using a glue shaker, grab your favourite pair of tweezers from your tweezer case and you’re ready to begin a beautiful set of lashes!