London Lash supplies professional eyelash extension products to technicians all around the world. With over 10 years’ experience, we are the industry leaders, well-known for providing the best quality products and an excellent knowledge base to support lash stylists.
Over the past few years we have diversified our range of products, working closely with leading lash and brow experts to develop “So Henna” brow products, and introducing InLei lash lift and brow lamination products to our customers.
Our brand was founded and developed by lash technicians 7 years ago. At that time the lash industry had only just started to develop and was suffering from the lack of comprehensive knowledge, and lower quality products. Understanding that safe and professional treatment is the foundation of the industry’s development, London Lash was the first lash brand who organised the series of international Lash Battle competitions to improve, showcase and maintain the professionalism of lash technicians.
Quality is everything - this is how London Lash can be described in one sentence.
We are very proud to deliver the highest quality products to lash technicians. Maintaining the lash quality is not easy - each tray of lashes is hand-made. However, over the past few years we have developed and maintained the strictest quality control systems - each product is individually checked and hand-tested first at the factory, and then again in our warehouse by professional lash artists.
When you shop with us - you can shop in confidence knowing that your products have been tested and quality approved.
SUPPORT & EDUCATION
At London Lash, we believe in educating and supporting the eyelash community. From our international network of London Lash approved trainers to our customer care team, you will receive the highest standard of advice and education.
We always have been and always will be about the industry and are proud to be one of the few professional brands on the market dedicated toyou,the artist.Through our online blog and social media channels, we are renowned for delivering FREE industry knowledge and education.
With over 170,000 followers on our Instagram account we have built up a community of lash artists who respect and trust our knowledge and expertise.
Alongside our online education efforts, we are constantly looking at other ways we can support the industry. During the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, we distributed 1000 free lash kits to allow technicians to continue practicing at home, and when the government gave the go-ahead for salons to reopen we supplied 500 free lash adhesives to help the industry get back on its feet.
INTERNATIONALISATION AND DIVERSITY
Although we might have London in our name, we truly are an international brand. So much so that in 2020 we were recognised by the Queen of England and awarded a Queen’s Award for International Trade!
We are proud to deliver London Lash products to 204 countries worldwide, with international sales making up to 70% of our overall sales, and around half going to the USA! Our popularity in the USA is growing so fast that we have a whole instagram account dedicated solely to our American community: @london_lash_usa
What makes us such an internationally recognised brand is our dedication to providing fast and efficient shipping to any part of the world. We are passionate about offering the fastest and cheapest delivery methods to our customers as lash technicians ourselves, we know the importance of receiving your supplies on time!
To find out more about shipping times and rates to your country clickhere
Being a truly international brand we are proud to have a very diverse team. 50% of London Lash team members have a non-British background, and we are working on improving our diversity and inclusion even further. Diversity helps our team to solve problems faster and easier by looking at the same issue from different angles, and teaches us to be creative and innovative, whilst recognising that there may be additional factors to overcome, depending on different backgrounds and cultures.
As the first professional brand in the market to replace plastic lash trays with paper boxes, and we are constantly working hard to improve our product line to become a more eco-friendly and sustainable business. It’s not a fast and easy process, however we are determined to improve regardless of the difficulties and company cost associated with it.
So, what exactly have we done as a business to become more sustainable?
- Reduced the use of plastic in our orders by:
- Switching out bubble wrap for a protective paper alternative
- Changing polystyrene packaging chips for biodegradable packaging chips that dissolve when run under water (try it for yourself!)
- Switched our plastic bags (the bags that hold your lash trays, disposables etc) to biodegradable alternatives.
- Replaced most of our plastic mailing bags with biodegradable or recyclable mailing bags
- We are currently in the process of discontinuing our plastic product bottles in favour of recyclable glass bottles! You may have already noticed that our cherry cleanser and remover, pro primer and cream remover are now available in sleek glass packaging!
- Our paper lash boxes are getting the magnetic closure and spot UV print removed to make them 100% recyclable.
- The metal reusable handles for all the disposables like micro brushes are under development and will be launched soon
- We launched our London Lash Outletrather than disposing of products that don’t pass through our quality control. Disposing of products which don’t meet our standards adds unnecessary waste and plastic to landfill, so we decided to sell the items at a highly discounted price so that they could be used by lash technicians for practicing.
- We DO NOT, and WOULD NEVER use real mink or silk lashes. All our lashes are made from PBT fibre, aplastic that is sturdy and keeps its shape whilst also being vegan friendly, cruelty free and hypoallergenic.
- We are proud to state that we do not perform, nor do we commission any third parties to test any of our products or ingredients on animals.