LONDON LASH TRAINING COURSES
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Eyelash Extensions Foundation Training Course is a comprehensive eyelash extensions base course, that requires no prior experience in the beauty industry.
- The course is suitable for complete beginners, who would like to enter the professional eyelash industry, as well as for students who feel like they need to refresh their knowledge in basic eyelash extensions application, styling and safety.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Health and Safety,Allergic Reactions and patch testing
- Choosing best equipment and tools,Client consultation
- Different types of eyelashes (curve, thickness, length)
- Styling for different eye shapes and bone structures
- Choosing the styling for your client,Application techniques
- Correct application of lashes - distance, directions, flow
- Proper use of glue,Eyelash Removal,Eyelash Aftercare
- Marketing and Business Tools
COURSE CONTENTS, KIT & CERTIFICATION
- FOUNDATION KIT
- AFTER THE TRAINING
Contents of the Course
1. Tools & Products
- Introduction to the different tools used and proper handling
- Introduction to different eyelash products
- Proper use of glue (to avoid allergic reactions)
- Introduction to different eyelashes (curves, thicknesses and length)
- Patch tests and client consultation
- Workstation preparation
- Working with different eye shapes and bone structure
- Client consultation
- Selecting the right type of lash set and size
3. Application Techniques
- Understanding and handling different lashes
- Attaching lashes. Lashing Gold Rules (competition criteria)
- Removing eyelashes
- Eyelash Care
4. Marketing and Business Tools
- How to take professional photos of eyelashes
- Building a professional portfolio
- Marketing your business
London Lash Foundation Kit
(Included with the price of the course - RRP £181.00)
2x Mixed Eyelash Trays (16 lines each)
1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
1x Jade Stone / Crystal Stone
1x 3m Micropore Tape
10x Sets of Anti – Wrinkle Collagen Eye Patches
100x Micro Fibre Brushes
1x Protein Removing Pads - 75pcs
1x Cream Remover
10x Disposable Face Masks
10 x Disposable Mascara Wands
After completing the training you will receive:
- London Lash Accredited Certificate*
- Beauty Guild 14 CPD points.
- 15% DISCOUNT to buy any London Lash products online which is valid for 1 week after the training (terms and conditions apply).
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
- Lifetime support from the LLP team
* Please note that certificates are awarded upon the successful completion of your case studies and exam. The first case study must be submitted no later than 1 month after the course. The exam must take place not later than 4 months after the course.
Once the training is completed you will have to complete three case studies.For each set of lashes, you need to take photographs prior to the treatment, mid treatment and the end result.
Once the three case studies have been completed, they need to be sent via email to your trainer.In this email, besides the photos, there should be details about:
- The clients styling - why have you chosen that particular style? Does it suit the client?
- The lashes you have used - why have you chosen those particular lashes?
- What style of eyes does the client have?
- Did you have a consultation with the client about what the clients desired look was? Natural, long, thick?
- What do you like about the set of lashes?
- What do you not like about the lashes?
- What would you do differently on the next application?
After completing the foundation course and submitting three successful case studies, students are required to complete an exam. This exam consists of a written and practical section. For the practical section, you will need a model.The exam has a time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes and it takes place at our London Academy.
PRICES AND BOOKING
Prices of the Foundation Course depend on the area. The price of the Group Foundation Course in London is £475, the VIP One-to-one course is £729.
For exact prices and available dates in other areas, please use the search map below to find a trainer near you and contact them directly for their prices and availability.