FOUNDATION TRAINING - Beginners
WHO IS THIS TRAINING COURSE FOR?
- Eyelash Extensions Foundation Training Course is a comprehensive eyelash extensions base course, that requires no prior experience in the beauty industry.
- The course is suitable for complete beginners, who would like to enter the professional eyelash industry, as well as for students who feel like they need to refresh their knowledge in basic eyelash extensions application, styling and safety.
Why choose this course compared to others:
To be the best, you need to learn from the best.
LONDON LASH is not only one of the finest lash training academies in the industry, but also one of the most reputable lash studios in Central London. Having performed over 10,000 sets of eyelashes ranging from 2D to 6D in volume, the London Lash team is well experienced and at the forefront of all the latest techniques in eyelash care.
Classes are kept small (a maximum of 6 students), which means you get invaluable one to one time with your tutor. Our techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared for a career in eyelash extensions.
Unlike other training courses, London Lash courses are driven to only produce the most highly skilled technicians. Learning doesn’t finish at the end of the course - to receive full accreditation from the Beauty Guild, students are expected to create a portfolio of practical work after completion of the course. They will also need to come back for a practical exam and theory test. This method ensures that technicians receive the support that they need as they begin to build their skills after completing the course. It takes time for a technician to become a master in their craft, so London Lash courses have been created for those who are committed and driven to succeed.
After completing the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
London Lash Accredited Certificate*
Beauty Guild 14 CPD points.
15% DISCOUNT to buy any London Lash products online which is valid for 1 week after the training.
10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
Lifetime support from the LLP team
* Please note that certificates are awarded upon the successful completion of your case studies and exam
Latest by 1 month after training: submission of 1st case study
Latest by 2 months after training: submission of 2nd case study
Latest by 3 months after training: submission of 3rd case study
Latest by 4 months after training: passing the exam
You do not have to wait for 4 months to qualify. You can do the case studies as quickly as you wish. If all qualifications are not passed in above mentioned time, you will be asked to book a 5 hours mentoring session with one of LLP Trainers, to be able to complete certification process.
Contents of the Course:
- Introduction to the different tools used and proper handling
- Introduction to different eyelash products
- Proper use of glue (to avoid allergic reactions)
- Introduction to different eyelashes (curves, thicknesses and length)
- Patch tests and client consultation
- Workstation preparation
- Working with different eye shapes and bone structure
- Client consultation
- Selecting the right type of lash set and size
3. Application Techniques
- Understanding and handling different lashes
- Attaching lashes. Lashing Gold Rules (competition criteria)
- Removing eyelashes
- Eyelash Care
4. Marketing and Business Tools
- How to take professional photos of eyelashes
- Building a professional portfolio
- Marketing your business
How long is the Course
The course runs from 10am until 7pm and is broken up into sections - you begin the day by covering all of the theory behind lashing. This is followed by application and practice. We then break for a 1 hour lunch, before moving on to practicing on a live model. We finishing with marketing and building your business, so that by the time you leave the academy, you have a wealth of lashing knowledge, photos to begin your portfolio and the tools and expertise to begin your lash business!
London Lash Foundation Kit
The Foundation kit is included with the course, as are the London Lash course manuals. The kit contains everything necessary to kit start your new career in lashes!
London Lash Foundation Kit (Included with the price of the course RRP £181.00!)
1x Tweezer Curved
1x Tweezer Straight
2x Mixed Eyelash Trays (16 lines each)
1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
1x Jade Stone / Crystal Stone
1x Lash Palette
40x London Lash Small Stickers for Glue Stone
1x 3m Micropore Tape
10x Sets of Anti – Wrinkle Collagen Eyepatches
100x Micro Fibre Brushes
1x Protein Removing Pads - 75pcs
1x Cream Remover
10x Disposable Face Masks
10 x Disposable Mascara Wands
10 x Aftercare leaflets
1 x London Lash Pro Notebook
1 x Lash Mapping Pen
You will need to bring a live model to practice on between 15:30pm to 19:00pm. If you are unable to bring a model, London Lash can help you, but please be aware that this will incur an additional fee of £60. We should be made aware that you will need this at least 7 days prior to your course.