LONDON LASH TRAINING COURSES
Contents of the Course
1. Tools & Products
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions.
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment and what to use to have a better retention
- Everything about the glue
- The reasons why lashes are not lasting
- How to choose the right glue?
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
3. Application Techniques
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you to easily choose the right style for each client to suite her eyes and enhance her best features.
- Getting a perfect top line, Direction of the lashes, the right distance between natural lash and eyelid.
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6Dhow to correctly apply volume fan on the natural lash
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions
- Key areas of focus during the treatment
- Troubleshooting speed and quality of the work
4. Marketing and Business Tools
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions, infill prices
- How to take beautiful pictures of your work and promote your business
London Lash Russian Volume Kit
(Included with the price of the course - RRP £159.00)
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least three months' experience to attend a course. You will need to send us a clear photo or scanned copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least three months prior to the beginning of your course. Please be aware that this is a legal requirement, and we unfortunately cannot issue a certificate in Russian Volume extensions until your first certificate is at least three months old. If you are certified but do not have a copy of your certificate, we can offer a London Lash exam for an extra fee, which will be dated from the date of the exam. Three months after this, we will be able to issue your Russian Volume certificate.
Please send a scanned copy of your lash certificate to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
After completing the training you will receive:
*PLEASE BE AWARE that completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the day. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further practice you will be asked to complete case studies on live models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance we will send your certificate to you by post.
Prices of the Russian Volume Course depend on the area. The price of the Group Volume Course in London £575, the VIP One-to-one course is £799.
For exact prices and available dates in other areas, please use the search map below to find a trainer near you and contact them directly for their prices and availability.