DOWNLOAD COLOUR CHART HERE
Are you confused by the huge selection of henna colours and correct mixing ratios?
Our SO Henna brow henna pots come in 7 different shades inspired by the rich, brown undertones of every brow artist's favourite drink ... Coffee!
Get ahead of your competitors today and get the perfect shade of brown during every treatment with the SO Henna colour range!
SO HENNA gives long-lasting results that you and your clients will love. The natural ashy finish of the product means NO orange brows!
Each colour will give a perfect result when used individually OR colours can be mixed for a custom shade if desired!
SO Henna Top Tip: Use #08 Sweetener as a modifier to add a warm, red, undertone to any coffee colour and help to compliment your clients' skin and hair colour!
Colours (from lightest to darkest):
- #01 Flat White - (golden blonde on hairs, very light stain on the skin)
- #02 Vanilla Latte (ashy dark blonde on hairs, light stain on the skin)
- #03 Cold Brew Latte (light brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #04 Macchiato (medium brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #05 Caffe Mocha (dark brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #06 Hot Chocolate (dark brown on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
- #07 Espresso (black on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
- #08 Sweetener (can be mixed with any coffee colour to achieve a warmer, red undertone)
- Net weight 3g
- Each box contains a leaflet and a spoon.
- Mix half spoon of henna with 10 drops of distilled water with a ratio of 1:10 (add more water if required). Mix with So Henna mixer to get light foamy consistency
- 1 pot of SO HENNA provides up to 30 treatments
- Contains Jojoba Oil AND Aloe Vera to help stimulate hair growth and nourish the brow hairs!
Important reminder - Please always make sure you patch test your clients 48 hours before using henna on their skin! Our henna is for professional use and should only be used by trained brow technicians.
Shop the full range here.