Extra thin eyepatches are designed to cover the bottom lashes during the eyelash extension treatment.
The thin layer of gel ensures these patches do not move around during treatment, giving your client maximum comfort. You can safely place them close to the eye without causing irritation.
- extra thin and flexible to fit any eye shape!
- loved by clients who feel discomfort while using regular eyepatches
- the super small shape which is especially great for clients with very small eyes
- contain plant extracts that are known for boosting microcirculation, antioxidant and anti-allergy properties, leaving the skin looking healthy and radiant
- each pack contains 4 eye pads - 20 treatments per box
Want to try before you buy? You can now purchase a sample pack that contains 2 pairs of eyepatches.
How to use:
Clean natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Take one pouch with eyepatches out of the box, remove packaging and peel the film from the eyepatch.
- With your client’s eyes open, place the eyepatch over the bottom lashes.
- Once the eyes are closed, gently pull the outer part of the eyelid up to readjust the eyepatch.
- Repeat on the other eye.
For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser.
Watch our video on how to apply eye patches or lash pads: