You asked! We delivered!
So Henna Online Training with TOP Brow Henna Trainer Marijana Bosnjak in now available to book.
Sunday 11th October 10AM (BST)
Sunday 8th November 10AM (BST)
Sunday 13th December 10AM (BST)
** if you are not available on the date of the webinar you will be able to watch the recording of the webinar for the next 7 days.
What is SO HENNA?
- Revolutionary brand on the eyebrow henna market, which provide an easy to use brow henna staining solution.
- So Henna eyebrow powder contain Lawsone dye (henna), and what is more important doesn’t contain ammonia or lead.
- Offers the perfect alternative to eyebrow tinting, without the use of ammonia or hydrogen peroxide to develop the eyebrow colour.
- Wide range of colours that can be used individually or they can be mixed in between
- Shades have natural ashy finish
- Ingredients follow import regulations and contains a PPD percentage that is within regulated standards
- Vegan friendly certified product
- Halal certified product
- So Henna Professional Brow Henna Kit available
So Henna treatment is perfect for?
- Over plucked eyebrows to create an illusion of fuller eyebrows
- Over tweezed eyebrows or brows with sparse hair to camouflage gaps and create expressive eyebrows
- Thin eyebrows to improve and create gorgeous, stunning and thick eyebrows
- Clients who are tired of filling their eyebrows with the pencil
- Clients who cannot opt for much more long-lasting treatments, good compromise for microblading or permanent make-up
Content of the Course:
- Who is the treatment for?
- Products & tools
- Eyebrow henna
- Basic Henna rules
- Different types of look
- Common mistakes
- Treatment procedure & video demonstration
- Brow Henna Aftercare
After completing the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Full knowledge of So Henna products and the treatment
- Certificate of attendance
- 20% Discount on So Henna products (for the first purchase)
- 15% Discount on upcoming trainings
PLEASE NOTE: This Brow Henna Master Class does not provide Brow Technician qualification. There will be no certificate provided.
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us: