London Lash Pro are excited to welcome you to our long-awaited So Henna course!
Eyes are the window to the soul and brows are the perfect frames! So Henna Training has been developed by our Master Brow Trainers to help you design perfect eyebrows for each individual client, every time!
So Henna course is perfect for both, complete beginners and experienced technicians who have not yet had experience with brow henna, or those who want to expand their knowledge on brow grooming.
Our So Henna course will impress you with some new techniques and brow styles and, most importantly, how and when to choose the brow henna dye for your clients. So Henna requires a professional product knowledge to use - this is why our trainers are here to help with the most up to date information and techniques that will bring your brow treatments to a luxury level.
After completing the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- So Henna Accredited Certificate
- 15% student discount for a first purchase valid for a week
- 12 CPD points
- 10% LIFETIME STUDENT DISCOUNT on all So Henna products
- Lifetime support from So Henna team
Payment can be made in two ways. Firstly, a deposit fee of £200 is paid at the time of booking, with the remaining balance of £399 being paid 14 days prior to the course taking place. Alternatively, the full balance of £599 can be made at the time of booking. All bookings and payments should be made online. Prices are inclusive of VAT, your training manual, certificate and the LLP Kit.
COURSE CONTENT AND TEACHING POINTS
- Health and Safety
- Products and equipment
- Structure of the skin
- Face and brow shape analysis
- Correct brow measuring techniques
- What is henna?
- So Henna colour selection and mixing
- Henna application
- Hair removal techniques (including waxing)
- Aftercare advises
- Marketing and Business tips
So Henna Training Kit (worth £149)
- 3 x So Henna pots (#2, #4, #6)
- 1 x skinny angled brush #3
- 1 x So Henna mixer
- 1 x dappen dish
- 1 x thread
- 1 x calliper
- 1 x So Henna brow oil 30ml
- 1 x brow tweezers
- 1 x brow scissors
- 1 x pack of aftercare leaflets
- 1 x pack of masks
- 1 x pack of mascara wands
- 1 x water dropper
- 1 x pack of correction sticks
- 1 x notebook
- 1 x manual
- 1 x pen
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on. Your model should arrive at 3.45pm to be ready to start a treatment at 4pm. Please note that a model should be at least 18 years old, should not have any recent brow treatments or any semi-permanent/permanent make up or microblading.
If you are unable to bring a model, London Lash can help you, but please be aware that this will incur an additional fee of £60. We should be made aware that you will need this at least 7 days prior to your course.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The course starts at 10am and finishes at 7pm. Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your course start time.
A complimentary lunch, plus tea, coffee and snacks are provided. Please let us know beforehand if you have any specific allergies, intolerances, or specific food requirements so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
Please note - the remaining payment for your course should be paid no later than 7 days prior to your course. We will send you a link to the payment page so that this can be made safely and securely. London Lash are unable to take any payments in the academy.
London Lash Pro
56 Marsh Wall
Isle of Dogs
If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us:
COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We require full payment to be paid no later than 14 days prior to the course -taking place.
- We do operate and have in place a course cancellation policy.
- Due to courses being booked in advance, when students cancel their place at short notice it can be difficult to fill the space again.
- We do understand that something can come up and you may need to cancel or reschedule your course, however we do require as much notice as possible.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of your course is free if done at least 14 days prior to the course taking place.
- If you wish to cancel your place on the course after 14 days but before 5 days, we would be unable to reimburse the deposit amount paid for the course but we will reimburse the remaining balance.
- Cancelling within 5 days of your course taking place the full amount paid would be non-refundable.