VELVET eyelash extensions adhesive is our newest fast drying lash glue for both, classic and volume techniques
- Glue stays flexible even when it's completely polymerised, giving excellent retention - 4 weeks plus*
- creamy "easy to work with" consistency
- drying time 1-3 seconds**
- deep jet black colour
- for experienced and beginner eyelash technicians
* Works best at room temperature 20-22 degrees C and air humidity at 45-55%.
** May dry faster in temperatures exceeding 23 degrees, or humidity levels higher than 55%
Before every use, shake the bottle for 30-60 seconds to ensure proper mixing of the pigmentation and the adhesive and to achieve the right consistency. This will also help to keep the retention of the glue at a correct level.
Do not shake the glue with a cap on, instead use a small piece of foil on the nozzle. Before putting the cap on, make sure there is no glue residue in the nozzle as this will lead to blockages and will ruin the glue. Keep the cap on tightly and store the glue in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight.
For best retention prepare the lashes with London Lash Protein remover pads or London Lash Cleanser and Primer before application.