Our Nano-Hydrogel eye patches are the "GO TO" best ever selling eyepatches at London Lash store.
- designed to hold down the bottom lashes during the eyelash extension treatment
- great price
- an ergonomic shape which fits most of the eye shapes
- thin gel strip - allows the customer's eyes to be completely closed, which prevents the risk of potential chemical burn
- aloe vera extract - helps to re-hydrate the skin, adds brightness, elasticity and softness to the sensitive under-eye area
- each pack contains 2 eye pads - 10 treatments per box
Want to try before you buy? You can now purchase a sample pack that contains 1 pair of eyepatches.
Want to buy in bulk? You can now purchase a multipack with 50pcs of eyepatches.
How to use:
Clean natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Take one pouch with eyepatches out of the box, remove packaging and peel the film from the eyepatch.
- With your client’s eyes open, place the eyepatch over the bottom lashes.
- Once the eyes are closed, gently pull the outer part of the eyelid up to readjust the eyepatch.
- Repeat on the other eye.
For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser.
Watch our video on how to apply eye patches or lash pads:
This product is: