Step by Step Guide to Brow Lamination: How to use InLei® Brow Bomber
The most desired brow treatment of the past year has been, without a doubt, brow lamination! Beauty brands are in a race to create the most perfect brow gel or soap to give the effect of laminated brows but you - as a qualified brow lamination artist - can offer this amazing treatment to your clients, keeping their brows looking bold and bushy forweeks!
Brow Bomber is a revolutionary professional brow lamination treatment which makes the eyebrow hairs obedient, soft, silky, and nourished. The treatment itself goes by a few different names, such as eyebrow lamination or brow perming. Brow Bomber is the perfect addition to any brow lamination kit!
As every range of products works slightly differently, we have put together a step-by-step guide to help you get the absolute best out of your InLei Brow Bomber treatment each and every time.
|DISCLAIMER: This guide goes through how to use Brow Bomber products correctly. Before using the products you MUST be qualified in brow lamination to perform this treatment correctly for your clients.This is a quick summary of each step, and is not to be used as a substitute for the full two day InLei Brow Bomber Course.The products are for a professional use only.|
HOW TO LAMINATE BROWS:
STEP 1: Prepare the eyebrows
- Cleanse the client's eyebrows with InLei® MOUSSE.
- Rinse the Mousse with InLei® SALINE PRETREATMENT.
- Comb the eyebrows neatly so that the hairs are sitting in the desired direction.
STEP 2: Applying InLei® "BROW LIFT 1"
- Apply a uniform layer of InLei® BROW LIFT 1 with a brush.
- Leave on for the appropriate amount of time, based on the thickness of the hair - fine hair 6-8 min / medium hair 8-10 min / thick hair 10-12 min.
- DO NOT USE CLING FILM - these products are designed to be used without cling film or foil. Covering the brows while any of the solutions are on them can lead to over-processing and damage to the brows
- After the required time, remove the product with adrycotton pad.
STEP 3: Shaping the eyebrows
- Shape the eyebrows with InLei® Mister Fix and an InLei® F-Brush. Mister Fix has been formulated specifically for use with Brow Bomber - find out more about it in this blog post.
- Brush the hair into the desired shape and position.
STEP 4: Applying InLei® BROW LOCK 2
- Apply an even layer of InLei® BROW LOCK 2 with a brush.
- Leave on for 5-8 minutes based on the thickness of the hairs (half of the time used for Lift 1 plus 2 minutes).
- Remove the product with adampcotton pad.
STEP 5: InLei® LASH AND BROW TINT
- Before applying the tint, rinse the area with Saline pre-treatment to clean and prime the eyebrows.
- Using InLei® Black Thread, map the eyebrows to create a contour for desired shape.
- Mix the tint in a 1:1 ratio with Tint Developer in a mixing glass/dappen dish.
- Apply on brows using a brush - timing:6-12 minutes (the same timing as used for Lift 1). Adjust the timing for stronger/softer effect if needed.
- To get a three-dimensional ombré effect, we recommend removing the tint from the start of the eyebrows 1-2 minutes earlier than from the rest of the brow.
- Remove the tint using adamp cotton pad gently to avoid streaking the tint across the skin.
STEP 6: HAIR REMOVAL
- Remove any necessary hairs using InLei® Gentle Brow Wax and/or InLei® Brow Tweezers.
- Clean the area from any leftover hairs and wax residue.
STEP 7: InLei® BROW BOMBER 3 - nourishing the eyebrows
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of InLei® BROW BOMBER 3 from the bottle, and with a brush/comb, apply the product to the eyebrows, gently brushing it in between the hairs.
- Leave on for 5 minutes, and then remove the excess (if necessary, for example for oily skin) by dabbing with a tissue.
- No rinsing is required, the product continues to nourish the hairs after treatment!
Please note: Misuse of these products can cause serious harm to the skin, the hair itself and the overall image of the eyebrows. Products are for use by trained professionals in eyebrow lamination ONLY.
USEFUL TIPS FOR BROW LAMINATION:
- To maintain brow perfection between treatments, we recommend daily use of InLei® FASHION LASH. As it contains a luminescent ingredient from the verbasco flower, InLei® FASHION LASH keeps the hair shiny, nourished, natural and soft to the touch. It can also be used together with makeup for added protection and hair nourishment!
- For lasting results after the Brow Bomber treatment, we recommend daily use of the InLei® Mousse, which gently cleanses the hairs, keeping them clean and smooth. The addition of natural, plant extracts in the InLei® Mousse help to moisturise, protect and nourish the skin and hairs.
How long does brow lamination last?
Brow lamination can last for up to six weeks or potentially a little longer depending on how well you take care of your brows. It is typically recommended that you have your brows laminated again every 6-8 weeks to maintain your beautiful, bold brows.
How does brow lamination work?
Brow lamination is essentially a form of brow perming - it involves lifting the brow hairs using a solution (such as Brow Bomber) to keep them in place. This helps to create the appearance of fuller brows.
How much does brow lamination cost?
Laminated brows can cost anywhere between £45-£100 depending on where you are based and who you go to for the procedure. Some brow artists may charge more for the addition of brow tint.
If you have any more questions about Brow Bomber or brow laminations, just click the chat icon below and a member of the customer service team will be happy to help!