Buy it with
Mega Volume Faux Mink Mayfair Lashes 0.03
🤑 Stock Up, Save Up to 45% 🤑Multi-buy lash discounts! 25% off when you buy 5 lash trays, 35% off 8 trays, 45% off 15 trays! 💸 Mix & Match Your Fave Lashes! *excluding premade fans & samples
TOO BUSY TO GET YOUR OWN LASHES DONE? 😩⏰Our BEST-SELLING Cluster Lashes are back for a limited time only! Get custom lash looks in less than TWO minutes! SHOP HERE
Buy it with
0.03 Mega Volume Faux Mink Mayfair eyelash extensions are very lightweight and fine lashes suitable for multiple Russian Volume fanning techniques. Mayfair lashes are available in a wide range of curls so you can choose which look you want to create for your clients!
Available in both single and mixed length trays making it a great product if you're new to lash extensions, as it contains our most popular lengths! Mixed length trays are ideal for mobile therapists and lash preneurs who are just starting out or just want to try our new London Lash eyelashes. A couple of these will have you covered for a wide range of looks so you don't need to carry around lots of different packs or invest much money. Single trays are perfect for busy lash technicians who go through certain lengths quickly, and want to make sure they have all lengths available at all times! Single trays are also a great investment and work out cheaper in the long run.
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Bold, dark and dramatic finish
- Perfect for mega volume fans up to 12D
- Easy to fan
- Wide green 4mm strip
- Available in the following curls: B, C, CC, D and L
- Available in single and mixed length size trays
London Lash Pro handpicks premium quality material to produce the lashes your clients will be very pleased with. All London Lash lashes undergo strict quality control. This makes them heat, oil and water resistant. Best quality eyelash extensions are the key element for becoming a successful eyelash artist.
How to use
- Cleanse natural lashes and eye area with Lash Shampoo and Protein Pads.
- Apply eyepatches to secure the bottom lashes, fix with tape if necessary.
- For any stray lashes, use surgical tape to stick them down and secure them in place.
- Pull the eyelids gently up to double check all bottom lashes are hidden and make sure your client is comfortable.
- Continue with your pre-treatment by applying Pre-treatment Lash Cleanser, followed by Primer and Booster.
- Take out strips of lashes from the box, stick them to your lash palette and prepare your jade stone by applying a lash glue sticker on top of it.
- Shake your glue by using a glue shaker, grab your favourite pair of tweezers from your tweezer case and you’re ready to begin a beautiful set of lashes!