- long-lasting results that you and your clients will love.
- the natural ashy finish of the product means NO orange brows!
- each henna brow colour will give a perfect result when used individuallyORcolours can be mixed for a custom shade if desired!
WHAT IS NEW IN UPGRADED POWDER?
- new upgraded powder formula
- mix with distilled water 1:2 (powder:water) for a honey like consistency
- How to know you got it right? When colour is oxidising, it will develop into a purple shade. Do not worry this is how it supposed to be. Apply product on brows as always, wait the required time (8-15) minutes and remove with cotton pads. The oxidation of the shade before applying, does NOT influence the final result of the treatment. You will still achieve amazing results, just as the colour you chose!
How To Use So Henna:
Step 1: Perform brow pretreatment as you have been taught on your training.
Step 2: Choose the So Henna colour suitable for your client.
Step 3: With the spatula (use a small side) take 1 spoonful of the brow henna powder from the jar and put it in a glass dappen dish.
Step 4: Add distilled water with a dropper (approx 10-15 drops) and mix the solution until all particles are melted and you get a smooth honey-like consistency. For best and fastest mixing use So Henna Mixer.
TIP: You can play with the consistency from milky to creamy to achieve different results (from natural to strong stain).
Step 5: Apply henna paste to brows. Leave on for 8-20 mins (depending on the desired results).
Step 6: Remove with a damp cotton pad.
Step 7: Remove unnecessary hairs using the method you prefer (waxing, tweezing, threading)
Step 8: Apply one drop of So Henna brow oil and comb the brows.
Colours (from lightest to darkest):
#01 Flat White - (golden blonde on hairs, very light stain on the skin)
#02 Vanilla Latte (ashy dark blonde on hairs, light stain on the skin)
#03 Cold Brew Latte (light brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
#04 Macchiato (medium brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
#05 Caffe Mocha (dark brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
#06 Hot Chocolate (dark brown on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
#07 Espresso (black on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
#08 Sweetener (can be mixed with any coffee colour to achieve a warmer, red undertone)
SO Henna Top Tip: Use #08 Sweetener as a modifier to add a warm, red, undertone to any coffee colour and help to compliment your clients' skin and hair colour!
Net weight 3g
Each box contains a leaflet and a spatula.
1 pot of SO HENNA provides up to 30 treatments
Contains Jojoba Oil AND Aloe Vera extracts to help stimulate hair growth and nourish the brow hairs!
Important reminder - Please always make sure youpatch testyour clients48 hoursbefore using henna on their skin! Our henna isfor professional useand should only be used by trained brow technicians.
PLEASE NOTE:So Henna jars/pouches should be stored in a cool and dark place (below 25C), away from direct sunlight, in a humidity around 40%. High humidity might impact the effectiveness and freshness of the henna powder.
100% satisfaction guarantee We are committed to making your job as enjoyable and easy as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you have any problem with any product, our team of specialists will work with you to solve it and put the smile back on your face.
For other international destinations, you can select your shipping country at checkout.
Sign up to our newsletter to access our up to 70% off Black Friday Sale!
Be the first to know of EXCLUSIVE company updates, product releases & offers!
Join our newsletter
Keep up to date with the latest lash news by signing up to our newsletter!
By signing up you consent to receive marketing emails and text messages from us.