- long-lasting results that you and your clients will love.
- the natural ashy finish of the product means NO orange brows!
- each henna brow colour will give a perfect result when used individuallyORcolours can be mixed for a custom shade if desired!
WHAT IS NEW IN UPGRADED POWDER?
- new upgraded powder formula
- mix with distilled water 1:2 (powder:water) for a honey like consistency
- How to know you got it right? When colour is oxidising, it will develop into a purple shade. Do not worry this is how it supposed to be. Apply product on brows as always, wait the required time (8-15) minutes and remove with cotton pads. The oxidation of the shade before applying, does NOT influence the final result of the treatment. You will still achieve amazing results, just as the colour you chose!
How To Use So Henna:
Step 1: Perform brow pretreatment as you have been taught on your training.
Step 3: With the spatula (use small side) take 1 spoonful of brow henna powder from the jar and put it in aglass dappen dish
Step 4: Add distilled water with adropper(approx 15 drops) and mix the solution until all particles are melted and you get a smooth honey like consistency. For best and fastest mixing useSo Henna Mixer
TIP: You can play with the consistency from milky to creamy to achieve different results (from natural to strong stain).
Step 5: Apply henna paste to brows. Leave on for 8-15 mins (depending on the desired results)
Step 6: Remove with a damp cotton pad
Step 7: Remove unnecessary hairs using the method you prefer (waxing, tweezing, threading)
Step 8: Apply 1 drop of So Henna brow oil and comb the brows.
Colours (from lightest to darkest):
#01 Flat White - (golden blonde on hairs, very light stain on the skin)
#02 Vanilla Latte (ashy dark blonde on hairs, light stain on the skin)
#03 Cold Brew Latte (light brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
#04 Macchiato (medium brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
#05 Caffe Mocha (dark brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
#06 Hot Chocolate (dark brown on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
#07 Espresso (black on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
#08 Sweetener (can be mixed with any coffee colour to achieve a warmer, red undertone)
SO Henna Top Tip: Use #08 Sweetener as a modifier to add a warm, red, undertone to any coffee colour and help to compliment your clients' skin and hair colour!
Net weight 3g
Each box contains a leaflet and a spatula.
1 pot of SO HENNA provides up to 30 treatments
Contains Jojoba Oil AND Aloe Vera extracts to help stimulate hair growth and nourish the brow hairs!
Important reminder - Please always make sure youpatch testyour clients48 hoursbefore using henna on their skin! Our henna isfor professional useand should only be used by trained brow technicians.
100% satisfaction guarantee We are committed to making your job as enjoyable and easy as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you have any problem with any product, our team of specialists will work with you to solve it and put the smile back on your face.