SO HENNA BENEFITS:
- Long-lasting results that you and your clients will love
- The natural cool undertone of the product means NO orange brows!
- Each shade is ideal for using alone, but custom shades can be created mixing any number of So Henna shades to suit your client best.
TOP TIPS FOR WORKING WITH SO HENNA
- Mix with distilled water 1:2 (powder:water) for a honey like consistency. For the absolute best results, we recommend that you use a So Henna Mixing tool, and not a brush. Not only will this give you the correct consistency every time, it will also improve the lifespan of your brushes!
- How to know you when it's perfectly mixed? When the colour is oxidising, it will develop into a purple shade. Don't worry, this is how it's supposed to be! The oxidation of the shade before applying does NOT influence the final result of the treatment. Once the mixture is applied to the skin and hairs and is left to develop, it will become the gorgeous, rich coffee shade that you chose.
- Please note, the colour of the powder in its dry form can vary depending on multiple factors such as how the powder has been stored, the individual shade of the powder, or even oxidation since opening. Rest assured that this does NOT affect the final colour payoff once the powder has been mixed with water.
- Some shades of So Henna powder contain little white balls – don't worry! These are supposed to be there. These help the colour to develop, and have to be completely dissolved. Again, for best results always mix your Brow Henna with a mixing tool for the best incorporation of the powder to water, and to ensure you get the shade desired!
Important reminder - Please always make sure you patch test your clients 48 hours before using henna on their skin! Our henna is for professional use and should only be used by trained brow technicians.
PLEASE NOTE: So Henna jars/pouches should be stored in a cool and dark place (below 25C), away from direct sunlight, in a humidity around 40%. High humidity might impact the effectiveness and freshness of the henna powder.
100% satisfaction guarantee
We are committed to making your job as enjoyable and easy as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you have any problem with any product, our team of specialists will work with you to solve it and put the smile back on your face.