STRAIGHT ISOLATING TWEEZERS (N2/N4/N31/N39) JUST NOT YOUR THING?
We get it! Every lash technician has their own preference. Especially when it comes to tweezers! They are practically a lash tech's third hand after all!
Our isolating curved tweezers are the must have tool for any lash artist! These tweezers have an extremely precise thin tip which makes them great for isolation or picking single eyelash extensions.
The lightweight metal is easy to handle and helps to avoid muscle pain and hand strain.
Made of stainless steel, these tweezers can be disinfected using either barbicide or a disinfectant spray and sterilised in autoclave without damaging the grip.
- Slightly angled front part of the tweezers makes the isolation much easier than with a classic straight tweezers
- Length - 13cm
- Weight 16g - lightweight to reduce hand strain
- Autoclave and barbicide resistant
- Material: stainless steel
- Available in colours: Silver, Gold, Titanium Blue and Titanium Black
How to Use:
- Carefully isolate natural lashes close to the lashline. Avoid putting too much pressure on the eyepatches while isolating - the tip of the tweezer is sharp
- Disinfect and/or sterilise after each use
- Store in London Lash tweezer case while not in use