Problems with retention? One of the most common reasons for bad retention is a poor pre-treatment procedure.
If you want eyelash extensions to last longer, natural lashes need to be absolutely free of any traces of oils, sebum, dust or make-up before you begin the lash application.
With just a lash cleanser and primer it's not always possible to clean natural lashes up to the excellent standard. If any make-up or oils remain on the natural lashes - retention will be affected.
For the best retention, always wash the client's lashes before the treatment with our FOAMING CLEANSER / LASH SHAMPOO:
- Perfectly cleans oil, sebum, make-up and dust from the lashes
- Can be used for full sets and for infills
- Antibacterial Tea Tree extract prevents infections and conditions like Stye or Blepharitis.
- Must to be rinsed with water or saline solution thoroughly ( it is important to rinse it well to make sure no traces of the shampoo are left on the lashes)
- Great retail opportunity. See London Lash Foaming Cleanser to your clients! Foam cleanser is a perfect daily eyewash to maintain the hygiene of the eye area and to improve the retention for extensions. Regular lash wash with lash shampoo has proven to improve the retention by at least 20%
- Available to purchase at the discounted price in the display box (9 bottles in a box).
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Paraben, Gluten, Collagen and Guanine Free
- Capacity: 50ml (allows this product to be carried in the hand luggage during the flights)
Pair with ouraftercare leaflet and amascara wand for the ultimate client aftercare package.
How to Use:
- Dispense a single pump of lash foam cleanser onto the back of your hand.
Grab a small amount of the lash shampoo foam with acleansing brush or disposablelipstick applicator. Apply and massage gently into the lash line.
Rinse with lots of cool/lukewarm water orsaline solution. Make sure to rinse all remains of the shampoo, if you leave some traces of lash shampoo foam on the lashes it will affect your retention.
- Pat dry with the soft paper tissue after the eyelash shampoo foam has been rinsed off.
IMPORTANT! Please note that one of the ingredients of the foaming cleanser is Tea tree extract. Tea tree oil has the antibacterial quality to prevent common eye conditions like blepharitis, however, it might cause irritation for clients with sensitive eyes. If the client reports any stinging or irritation, stop using the eyelash shampoo immediately, rinse it with lots of water and don't use for the same customer again.
MSDS for Lash Shampoo available to download here