Coloured lashes are BEAUTIFUL and often don't get the recognition they deserve! Why not encourage your clients to go for a more colourful lash look this festive period!
Here are our Top 5 Tips on how to incorporate coloured lashes into your treatment!
1. Clear Glue is the best friend for coloured lashes 🥰To create a bright and colourful look that truly pops - use a clear adhesive! Our crystal bond adhesive is the perfect choice for this! 😉
2. Use a Black adhesive to create a more defined eyeliner effect! ♥️
3. Use lashes that compliment your client's eye colour! For example, if your client has blue eyes, subtly place a few blue lashes in the outer corners of the lash line. This placement trick cleverly opens up your client's eyes and makes them appear bigger and brighter. 🤩
4. Place coloured lashes on different layers to create different effects! 🤓
Placing coloured lashes on the bottom layer of natural lashes will create a dramatic and noticeable coloured lash look 🎉
^ Photo Credit @love_lashes_limerick
Placing coloured lashes on the middle layer will create a soft colour effect. ❤
Placing lashes on the top lash line create a subtle look that is only visible when the eyes are closed 😇
5. Mix black lashes in with coloured lashes to create a more subtle, wearable everyday look! 💃
Shop "Coloured Lashes" here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.