Problems with retention? One of the reasons for this could be the inconsistent proportion of the glue ingredients in the bottle throughout the glue lifetime. In order to avoid this problem - you always need to shake your glue very well. How to shake your lash adhesive? Of course, you can do “old school” manual shaking, but it's very time consuming and it still doesn’t guarantee you the perfect results!
London Lash recommendation - ALWAYS use a Glue Shaker.
What’s so great about it?
- No more wrist strain from manual shaking
- 5-10 seconds mixing time VS 1-2 minutes of manual shaking, which gives you more time to lash!
- Thoroughly mixed glue guarantees a perfect retention
- No glue stuck in the nozzle
- Easy to assemble
- Compact and lightweight, it looks super cute on your lash trolley.
- Clients will see (and hear!) how professional you are!
How to use it:
- Insert the glue lid into the rubber holder, ensuring it is secure
- Hold the shaker so that the glue is the right way up
- Press the power button and allow the glue to spin for 10-15 seconds
- Gently squeeze the rubber to break to vacuum seal and gently pull glue bottle out
PLEASE NOTE!!! 2x AAA Batteries NOT INCLUDED
Glue sold separately
IMPORTANT! Please be careful when inserting the rubber attachement. Too much pressure can result in damage to the white bolt. We recommend removing the white bolt, attaching the rubber part and then gently inserting it into the glue shaker.
Do you want to improve your retention? Check our retention improving products:
Retention Superbonder and Speed & Retention Booster
Wondering how to properly store lash adhesive? Check our glue storage options:
Airtight container and aluminium thermopack
Wondering what glue do lash techs use, What is the strongest individual eyelash glue and what is the best eyelash glue to use?? Check London Lash iconic bestselling adhesives:
Flexie Glue, Lady Bond glue and Power Bond glue.