Did you know that using a glue ring can cause you and your client an allergic reaction? When you are holding the glue ring close to your and your client’s face - you both inhale a lot of glue fumes.
Instead of using a glue ring, try our black jade stone / glue holder:
- Cool surface of the stone keeps the glue drop fresh for a longer time, which helps to reduce the use of the adhesive and improve the retention.
- Reduces the risk of spilling the adhesive on your clients' face
- Reduces the risk of allergic reactions for both - therapist and a client
- Reusable and easy to clean with a glue remover
- Stylish and sleek black surface
use with London Lash glue stickers to keep it clean and tidy!
Please note that the colour and texture of each glue holder may slightly vary as this is a natural stone.