IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Buy it with
Write a review for this product
SO HENNA BROW POWDER, 1G SACHET
Buy it with
Why not try our best selling henna brows colours? We are confident you will fall in love with our shades!
- Lasts for up to 10 treatments
- Resealable sachet
- Each sachet contains 1g of So Henna powder
- Available in all 8 colours
- Each sachet comes with a leaflet with step by step instructions
Want to buy a full size jar of So Henna brow henna? Shop here.
Important reminder: Please always make sure you patch test your clients 48 hours before using henna on their skin! Our henna is for professional use and should only be used by trained brow technicians.
PLEASE NOTE: So Henna jars/pouches should be stored in a cool and dark place (below 25C), away from direct sunlight, in a humidity around 40%. High humidity might impact the effectiveness and freshness of the henna powder.
How to use
How To Use So Henna:
- Perform brow pretreatment as you have been taught on your training.
- Choose the So Henna colour suitable for your client.
- With the spatula (use a small side) take 1 spoonful of the brow henna powder from the jar and put it in a glass dappen dish.
- Add distilled water with a dropper (approx 10-15 drops) and mix the solution until all particles are melted and you get a smooth honey-like consistency. For best and fastest mixing use So Henna Mixer.
TIP: You can play with the consistency from milky to creamy to achieve different results (from natural to strong stain).
- Apply henna paste to brows. Leave on for 8-20 mins (depending on the desired results).
- Remove with a damp cotton pad.
- Remove unnecessary hairs using the method you prefer (waxing, tweezing, threading)
- Apply one drop of So Henna brow oil and comb the brows.