The InLei® MICHELANGELO brush has been specially designed for a precise product application for different eyebrow treatments like brow lamination, brow henna or tinting treatments.
- Oblique cut tip: extra-fine and wear resistant tip with extremely soft and elastic synthetic bristles
The ultra-fine bristles pick up just the right amountof the tint or henna for perfect and easy application
- Allows to apply the product on the eyebrows and skin in clear and well-defined lines
- The specific length of the bristles allow to reach every hair of any length, perfectly wrapping the dye product around each and single hair, reaching even the deepest hairs, close to the skin
- Double-coloured synthetic bristles designed in a way not to absorb too much of the product in between the brush bristles, extending the life of the brush and saving product
- Lightweight and comfortable handle
- Resistant to water and disinfection solutions
- Nickel-plated brass with double choke ensures the firmness of the "head" of the brush
- Waterproof tumbled handle which does not absorb liquids, unlike the lacquered handles
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Measurements: Length of the brush 18cm; Length of the tip 5-8mm; width of the tip 6mm
- 100% Made in Italy, in a historic Italian brush factory
How to clean and disinfect the InLei MICHELANGELO Brush:
- After using the brush, wash it under running water with a neutral soap, to remove the product residue.
- Soak the tip of the brush in InLei® F PLUS disinfectant liquid for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the brush with tap water and dry it well with a cloth or a paper towel.