FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY! DO NOT USE TO REMOVE YOUR OWN EYELASH EXTENSIONS AT HOME!
Our best selling Creamy eyelash extensions remover is designed to remove eyelash extensions safely and easily:
- once applied, stays on the extensions and does not leak into the eyes
- bright pink “easy to see” colour helps to apply and after, clean the remover off easily
- perfect product for those clients who have sensitive eyes
- Cruelty-free | Paraben-free | Gluten-free | Collagen-free | Guanine Free
- Removal time - 10 mins to 45min depending on:
- Amount of extensions applied (it takes longer to remove a full lash set as the remover needs to reach every single glue bond and creamy consistency doesn’t always allow it when the lashes are “packed” together. In this case removal process is being done in stages - top lash layer is getting removed first and then we remove the bottom layer)
- How “recent” the set is (it takes a long time to “de-bond” the fresh 1-2 weeks set, and it takes significantly less time to remove old 3-6 weeks lash set)
- Amount of glue used during the application (the more glue used, the longer it takes to “melt” it).
How to use: Using a micro brush, apply a generous layer of the remover directly onto the glue bonds. Leave for 10-45 mins (depending on the amount of extensions, how fresh is the set and the amount of glue used) and remove gently with dry cleansing brushes or tweezers. Ensure that remover and traces of adhesive are fully removed with dry brushes before you use other products.
LONDON LASH TIP: Please note that if you use any liquid to remove the traces of the remover - lashes might turn white as the traces of melted adhesive will shock polymerise.
After all the traces of the remover and adhesive are fully cleansed with dry brushes, use Protein Removing Pads to make sure the eye area is completely clean. If you wish to continue with the application of a new set, after cleaning the eyes, follow the usual pre-treatment steps and use a cleanser and primer.
PLEASE NOTE Remover needs to be applied with care. Product should NOT come into contact with the skin or eyes.