Buy it with
Multifunctional Eyelash Extensions Tweezers
IT'S PAYDAY TIME!💸Shop our PAYDAY SALE! And save up to 30% on your fave products!
TOO BUSY TO GET YOUR OWN LASHES DONE? 😩⏰Our BEST-SELLING Cluster Lashes are back for a limited time only! Get custom lash looks in less than TWO minutes! SHOP HERE
Buy it with
Our Multifunctional Tweezers are the favourite of many lash artists. These tweezers have an extremely precise tip which makes them great for isolation as well as small 2D volume fan creation.
Angled tips help you keep the lash isolated without having to put any pressure on the isolation hand which can be a cause of chemical burn.
When used as an application tweezer, these tweezers have a 45˚angled tip that helps you pick up even the finest lashes for classic treatment and effortlessly make quick 2D fans. The lightweight metal is easy to handle and helps to avoid muscle pain and hand strain.
Made of stainless steel, these tweezers can be disinfected using either barbicide, autoclave or a disinfectant spray without damaging the grip.
- 45˚ angled tips
- Multifunctional: suitable for isolation, one-to-one application and 2D fans
Multifunctional Eyelash Tweezers are perfect for:
- precise isolation of natural lashes
- picking up every thickness and length of classic eyelash extensions
- quick 2D volume fans - just find the grabbing point of your pair
- speedy volume using easy fanning lashes
- picking premade fans
This product is tested by an Advanced Lash Technician to provide you with a top-quality product, always.
- Length: 13cm
- Grabbing point: 7mm
- Weight: 18 gram
- Autoclave and barbicide resistant
- Material: durable SUS 420 J1 stainless steel
- Available in different colours: gold, black, silver and oil slick
How to use
- Disinfect or sterilise after each use
- Carefully use to isolate natural lashes close to the lash line, curve pointing downwards
- Avoid putting pressure on the tips while isolating - the tip of the tweezer is sharp
- Store in London Lash Magnetic Tweezer Case, London Lash Tweezer Holder, or in the tweezer holder on Acrylic Organiser while not in use.